Gambling 101 Bills line

CommonCents

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

GT -2 vs. Duke

Penn State  -13.5 vs. MSU

Washington -3 vs. Oregon

Iowa State moneyline

Wisconsin +9.5 at Michigan

I don’t think I am going to bet today but that is what I would have played.

I've already made quite a bit of off UCF this year and I absolutely love them at -5 against a Memphis team that already has 2 losses in that weak conference.

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m not asking him for advice on anything.

I’ll pm you

36 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I've already made quite a bit of off UCF this year and I absolutely love them at -5 against a Memphis team that already has 2 losses in that weak conference.

Something is wrong with that spread IMO. It feels WAY too obvious which is why I steered clear. I agree though. They should pound that team.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I took UCF in a parlay with Miami Hurricanes -6 @ Virginia and Colorado +7 at USC

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sorry, have not been posting on here much due to travel to games etc. Calling @Kirby Jackson , you like anything today? I have not bet much college, but i have done well so far in the limited games I bet. Had nothing for today, but Bear like Iowa state tonight..+205...That's a maybe for me.

I will be at VaTech-NC..wish I liked a side there but have no clue on NC. Still might put a small play on Tech for giggles.

Tomorrow I am riding the Bills Moneyline again..+340. Profitable bet so far, no reason to abandon it now.

Like the Chiefs +145, and 1/3 unit bet on the 49 ers +325

Wow, love the Bills moneyline at +340. Feels to me like a game that could go either way, especially if Watson is not quite right.  

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll pm you

Something is wrong with that spread IMO. It feels WAY too obvious which is why I steered clear. I agree though. They should pound that team.

right? spreads that seem too good to be true rarely workout well. that being said..... I HAMMERED it. 

Ugh squandered most on my winnings this year on the Bears. As soon as I heard Tannehill was out looked to get quick bet in. Should have gone with the home team as I could not believe Osweiler had any shot against this Bears D.

Edited by billieve420