Gambling 101 Bills line

CommonCents

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

HA!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

After the 0-2 start I put a small bet on the Bills to take the AFC East at 150 - 1.  Had a feeling that Josh at QB and Mc D stepping in to call the D might turn things around.  After the win against Minn I am being offered 5 x my bet to settle the bet now.  Wonder what they'll offer me if the Bills beat Green Bay?

Today's bet's are on Jacksonville, Cleveland and the Bills.  Per another posters advice I'm steering clear of the points, all bets are straight up.  Got the Bills at 9.5 - 1 which seems insane for a team that just crushed Minn.  Cleveland at 2.2 -1 and Jacksonville at 1.25 - 1.

What's everyone else on for today?

Still learning the sports betting world, enjoying watching the live bets section, definitely some great odds in there if you've caught a momentum swing in a game.  

9 hours ago, driddles said:

After the 0-2 start I put a small bet on the Bills to take the AFC East at 150 - 1.  Had a feeling that Josh at QB and Mc D stepping in to call the D might turn things around.  After the win against Minn I am being offered 5 x my bet to settle the bet now.  Wonder what they'll offer me if the Bills beat Green Bay?

Today's bet's are on Jacksonville, Cleveland and the Bills.  Per another posters advice I'm steering clear of the points, all bets are straight up.  Got the Bills at 9.5 - 1 which seems insane for a team that just crushed Minn.  Cleveland at 2.2 -1 and Jacksonville at 1.25 - 1.

What's everyone else on for today?

Still learning the sports betting world, enjoying watching the live bets section, definitely some great odds in there if you've caught a momentum swing in a game.  

How did this work out for you?

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How did this work out for you?

I'm fine with it.  As a long term gambler I'm betting a team in the Bills situation wins one of those games every 9 times.  Not expecting to win them all.  Cleveland was almost there.  My bigger bet was on Jacksonville and although the odds were slim the size of the bet covered off one of my losses.  Learn what I can and move on to next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, have not been posting on here much due to travel to games etc. Calling @Kirby Jackson , you like anything today? I have not bet much college, but i have done well so far in the limited games I bet. Had nothing for today, but Bear like Iowa state tonight..+205...That's a maybe for me.

I will be at VaTech-NC..wish I liked a side there but have no clue on NC. Still might put a small play on Tech for giggles.

Tomorrow I am riding the Bills Moneyline again..+340. Profitable bet so far, no reason to abandon it now.

Like the Chiefs +145, and 1/3 unit bet on the 49 ers +325

39 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sorry, have not been posting on here much due to travel to games etc. Calling @Kirby Jackson , you like anything today? I have not bet much college, but i have done well so far in the limited games I bet. Had nothing for today, but Bear like Iowa state tonight..+205...That's a maybe for me.

I will be at VaTech-NC..wish I liked a side there but have no clue on NC. Still might put a small play on Tech for giggles.

Tomorrow I am riding the Bills Moneyline again..+340. Profitable bet so far, no reason to abandon it now.

Like the Chiefs +145, and 1/3 unit bet on the 49 ers +325

GT -2 vs. Duke

Penn State  -13.5 vs. MSU

Washington -3 vs. Oregon

Iowa State moneyline

Wisconsin +9.5 at Michigan

I don’t think I am going to bet today but that is what I would have played.

On 10/11/2018 at 6:53 PM, IgotBILLStopay said:

How will a 3rd get the deal done for Bell? Steelers are pretty much assured of a third round comp pick if they let him walk this offseason, no?

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Iowa State moneyline

Wisconsin +9.5 at Michigan

I don’t think I am going to bet today but that is what I would have played.

so you like Iowa state as well..looks like some going there just for fun. Wisconsin makes sense too..

36 minutes ago, stuvian said:

youwin.com gave me Bills +14.5

that's awesome!