Tyrod Taylor: "I Wasn't Told the Truth About My Benching in Buffalo" - 2016 Finale vs. NYJ

26CornerBlitz

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

The way I've been told by 3 people who were in the know - McDermott signed off on it because Rico said it would be better for the team. McDermott trusted his coordinator who was adamant. It's why Rico will be given a short leash anywhere he goes and ultimately might be a big black eye on McDermott in his first chance at HC

That is still McDermott making the decision.

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Tyrod will end up with another winning season With his conservative play and a few huge plays per game. 

Bold statement there. It is HIGHLY unlikely that Tyrod remains the starting QB the entire season and even more unlikely that the Browns have a winning season. I know the Browns are getting a ton of hype right now but I’d be surprised if they got 8 or 9 wins, which would be considered a winning season.

52 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Bold statement there. It is HIGHLY unlikely that Tyrod remains the starting QB the entire season and even more unlikely that the Browns have a winning season. I know the Browns are getting a ton of hype right now but I’d be surprised if they got 8 or 9 wins, which would be considered a winning season.

Go bold or go home baby! 

Seriously their defense is stacked, great running game, nice line... I think they are going to be a lot more to handle than folks are expecting. 

14 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

The way I've been told by 3 people who were in the know - McDermott signed off on it because Rico said it would be better for the team. McDermott trusted his coordinator who was adamant. It's why Rico will be given a short leash anywhere he goes and ultimately might be a big black eye on McDermott in his first chance at HC

Not really bad for McDermott.  He publicly took the heat, admitted the gaffe, redirected and made the playoffs, and you can’t argue convincingly that they would have likely won that game with TT... 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

21 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Yet Rex refused to do it. It wasn't a business decision. They wanted to see what Manuel and Jones could do and he refused to coach a team guaranteed to lose. Good riddance to Rex but I respected him for that. Luckily that was the last decision Whaley ever made for this team.

Whaley still had free agency and the draft. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Go bold or go home baby! 

Seriously their defense is stacked, great running game, nice line... I think they are going to be a lot more to handle than folks are expecting. 

Not really bad for McDermott.  He publicly took the heat, admitted the gaffe, redirected and made the playoffs, and you can’t argue convincingly that they would have likely won that game with TT... 

See if the Browns board will let you register before the game kicks off 

No one wants to hear about your Tyrod fantasies.     

17 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Same. It was def Ricos call. He did us a favor tho, that move got him canned and ended up getting us Dabol to develop our rook

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Same. It was def Ricos call. He did us a favor tho, that move got him canned and ended up getting us Dabol to develop our rook

rookie looks amazing today

his grip on that clipboard is excellent.

but, i don't want to see allen today.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

rookie looks amazing today

his grip on that clipboard is excellent.

but, i don't want to see allen today.

Agree. 
I dont want to see Allen until week 13 by the looks of this line

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

200 years would be a modern day record for humans.  Doubt he makes it.

LOL

Im also watching the Browns game. He had a pretty sick back shoulder throw to Landry a while ago. It looks like a good game. I might check this out instead after the 1st half of this blowout