Bucky Brooks: Nathan Peterman Will Be "Human Pinata" Behind Bad Offensive Line

26CornerBlitz

On 9/8/2018 at 9:41 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You see what you see, I saw what I saw.  I was not a Peterman fan at all, but if you count one tomato, two tomato when Allen threw on that timescale, the ball was gone before the Bengals got there....just as it was gone before the Panthers got there.  When he didn't or couldn't (because of play design) he got buried, just as I'm sure the Panthers would have loved to bury Peterman before he helped Benjamin show them up.

You're absolutely correct that Daboll didn't do any favors by switching up and experimenting with the line.  It's also a significant point that Dawkins was out, and there's a veritable talent cliff behind him. 

I guess we won't agree on the Panthers game also. They hardly stunted, unlike the Bengals. So it wasn't even closeasier to being comparable. The cream will rise to the top. NP is a practice player when there isn't that much pressure on him. Once the heat comes it will prove out.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

As McDermott says, "Last year is last year". 

You are absolutely right.  I don't think as bad as some thought that it could be this bad.  Outplayed and outcoached on every side of the field.  We couldn't even say we punted well.  The little spark we had was provided by rookies

Please take their key cards, hire a cab and get this worthless pieces of trash off the premises at One Bills Drive.

All three need their pathetic attempts at a career in professional football to come to an immediate end today.

Juan Castillo has been a running joke as an offensive line coach for years and his input on personnel on the line is every bit as his poor technique he coaches.  You take the combination of subpar talent, mix in lousy coaching and you get 6 sacks, no first downs in an entire half of football and the laughter of the entire NFL community.

Ducasse and Newhouse have one common skill, the unique ability to be pushed backwards like unfit slugs at the beach having sand kicked in their faces before they are pushed into a sandcastle.  They then fall and flail and help knockdown their own QB's.

TAKE ALL OF THEIR KEYCARDS AND GET THAT TRASH OFF MY FAVORITE TEAM

• Like (+1) 4

I am convinced Juan Castillo would make better money starting his own product line of authentic salsas, queso dip and pico de gallo.  

The cans would be in a lime green tint, with Castillo in a poncho and a sun visor.  The name "CASTILLO brand" would be in large red letters. There would be a little adobe house and a burro in the fenced in yard, and the logo would be something like "It's not authentic if it isn't Castillo"

8 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Please take their key cards, hire a cab and get this worthless pieces of trash off the premises at One Bills Drive.

All three need their pathetic attempts at a career in professional football to come to an immediate end today.

Juan Castillo has been a running joke as an offensive line coach for years and his input on personnel on the line is every bit as his poor technique he coaches.  You take the combination of subpar talent, mix in lousy coaching and you get 6 sacks, no first downs in an entire half of football and the laughter of the entire NFL community.

Ducasse and Newhouse have one common skill, the unique ability to be pushed backwards like unfit slugs at the beach having sand kicked in their faces before they are pushed into a sandcastle.  They then fall and flail and help knockdown their own QB's.

TAKE ALL OF THEIR KEYCARDS AND GET THAT TRASH OFF MY FAVORITE TEAM

two skills if you count getting the flag thrown.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I am convinced Juan Castillo would make better money starting his own product line of authentic salsas, queso dip and pico de gallo.  

The cans would be in a lime green tint, with Castillo in a poncho and a sun visor.  The name "CASTILLO brand" would be in large red letters. There would be a little adobe house and a burro in the fenced in yard, and the logo would be something like "It's not authentic if it isn't Castillo"

Racism is hilarious!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Unfortunately I think it'll be a year before we can get some guys in who can actually play the position (draft picks, free agents, etc.). Not sure why Castillo is so in love with his former player Ducasse. But, I'd be happy as hell if Wyatt Teller learns the playbook and pushes his way into the starting lineup at either guard spot sooner rather than later.