Rasmus Dahlin - Wow

RPbillsfan

Got to see the Devils-Sabres prospect game (Sabres won 6-4) and Rasmus Dahlin scored 2 goals, had one assist, one booming hit and controlled the game when he was on the ice.

Bring 60 got to watch Bobby Orr growing up and I swear I see some of the skills Orr had in Dahlin.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Got to see the Devils-Sabres prospect game (Sabres won 6-4) and Rasmus Dahlin scored 2 goals, had one assist, one booming hit and controlled the game when he was on the ice.

Bring 60 got to watch Bobby Orr growing up and I swear I see some of the skills Orr had in Dahlin.

I'm about your age and am shuffling off to Buffalo October 6/7 weekend with my daughter to see a Sabres-Rangers Saturday night game followed by Bills-Titans Sunday game. I've been flying into Buffalo for Bills' games for several years but this will be my first double-header weekend. So, so stoked to see Dahlin!

• Like (+1) 4

Yeah I was there as well.   When it was 1-1 after the first period due to a stupid turn over in our end I was frustrated because we were sooo out playing them and were at their end most of the period. 

Anyhow the kid looked good as well as Nylander.

Edited by aceman_16

8 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Nobody cares about hockey. It's boring and this is a football board. TYC 

Incorrect.  I always loved the Sabres but because I didn't ever play - I never fully understood how to watch the game correctly.  I've spent a considerable amount of time learning and it's an incredible sport.  I enjoy the games now more than any other time in my sports life.  

The Sabres are going to be very very good soon.