Steve Tasker- Thank You....

jethro_tull

I like Tasker. His opinions are a bit vanilla, but it's cool that he's still involved with the Buffalo community. 

Ironically I think Mark Kelso is really underrated around here. I think he's got a great distinctive radio voice and is good at analysis. Also he always calls out bad penalties against the Bills with such angst. He's the man

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

I love this guy.  Listening to him on Mutph's show today and he thinks the Bills can win Sunday and convinced me of the same thing- he made me more excited for the game.  He broke through the common doom and gloom, expect some pain mentality for this year's team and even predicts a better season than last year.  

I know he is probably a little biased (for many reasons) but I don't care!  He gave me some hope for this game and this season that I did not have before I listened to today's show.  

Thank you Steve!  

If that’s the case then you should DEFINITELY Stay away from Mike Shopp  and his lapdog unless you have medical insurance and don’t mind taking anti depressants 

7 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Steve was an awesome player to watch.....as an announcer to listen too??  Well not so much.  He either has alot to learn or he is doomed to the legions of bad broadcasters....

Yeah,he needs to stop gulping air when talks,Donald use to do that too,

He was a Buffalo Bill and the  GOAT of special teamers,so I'll forgive his broadcast  idiosyncrasies.

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about he's just plain awful. He cannot articulate concise, salient well constructed analysis to save his life.  

You sound like a Bull puppy and Shoop kind of guy!

1 hour ago, Buffaloflash said:

Yeah,he needs to stop gulping air when talks,Donald use to do that too,

He was a Buffalo Bill and the  GOAT of special teamers,so I'll forgive his broadcast  idiosyncrasies.

You sound like a Bull puppy and Shoop kind of guy!

Nope and the Lap dog?  You sound like you make conclusions with nothing to support them. 

10 hours ago, Augie said:

But, other than that???   ?

He seems to lean anti-Bills at times to me. Maybe trying TOO hard to look objective. Am I imagining that? 

As I said, there are few announcers I actually pay much attention to. I enjoyed Romo telling me what was going to happen, but apparently that wasn’t overly popular with some folks (like the bosses). 

Spot on, Augie

• Thank you (+1) 1

I like Tasker's analysis most of the time as well as Sal.  He's somewhat balancing out the entire free world stating we will lose.  Remember we were rotating O-Lineman throughout the pre-season and often times thhe two better players in Dawkins and Groy were not playing with the 1's.  I worry about our Guards, and hope Miller comes back to form.  Mills will be average, but it's the game planning and execution from Peterman, the RB's and WR's.

I already believe the Defense will be very good with scheming now.  I'm not saying we are going to win, but I'm not giving up hope they can win.

Here's the thing. He wanted to be invol, so after the Hamilton Tiger Cats game, he had to cross the border and the border patrol agent asked. He didn't get home until 1am. I think this is his 4th cup of coffee, How many ounces is that. 48? 64? Who knows but man is he cooked. Should have gotten something at the Healthy Scratch. He remembers when Jim and Thurm were. He took the job co-hosting with John Murphy on One Bills Live at One Bills Drive because he likes to talk about football. It's his favorite thing. You say you Love this Guy. Talk a little bit about why you love this guy and where you see the Bills going during next off season. Hold that thought. We'll be right back after a break. Oh WOW Carrie Underwood is coming to Buffalo in October of 2019! The concert will be sold out in a month but we can watch the same commercial a bazillion times over the next 14 month's telling us where to get tickets that no longer are available. That's right. Jesus take the wheel. I said 14 month's. MSG always airs the commercials for a month after the concert date has passed. Reference OTR II. Oh man, it's Gut Check time. Now back to the show. He's John Murphy and he's Steve Tasker and they're on One Bills Live at One Bills Drive. Sponsored by Kaleida Health. They have a Great Show today. On the Subway Fresh Take Hotline, Ian Rappaport will tell us why he can't give you his attention after being asked a question and has to look at his phone. Hey folks, today's Twitter Poll: Who's a bigger homer. John Murphy, Steve Tasker or maybe you have someone else in mind. Give us a call at 803- 0550 or toll free 888-550-2550

• Haha (+1) 1

On any given Sunday. . .   Of course they can win.  There is a lot the Bills will have to overcome, including the facts that our much maligned offensive line and receivers group needs to step up big time and show they have more talent than most observers think they have.  It's not impossible though.  I do think, given half a chance, Nate Peterman is going to be fine.

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nope and the Lap dog?  You sound like you make conclusions with nothing to support them. 

I just responded to your attack on Tasker,that's conclusive enough,this ain't no court of law!

Edited by Buffaloflash

Just now, Buffaloflash said:

I just responded to your attack on Tasker,that conclusive enough,this ain't no court of law!

Attack? You posted about another show that you somehow concluded I'm a fan of with nothing to back it up.  You married to Tasker or something? :lol:

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I listened to the podcast and thought he made good points. 

yes, and a good contrast to Murph who predicted a close loss........

9 hours ago, Putin said:

If that’s the case then you should DEFINITELY Stay away from Mike Shopp  and his lapdog unless you have medical insurance and don’t mind taking anti depressants 

but i like his negativity!  it's like being drawn to the sun.....