If the Bills are down this year...I encourage you to remember this..

JoeF

21 hours ago, boater said:

Technically, you duplicated a thread. There already is one for Positive Pollyana's.

But thanks.

Kind of... but he is right.  The worst think about guys like Buddy Nix preaching “patience” was the fact that the franchise had the drought hanging over their heads.  It was embarrassing and almost insulting.  It’s like “F your patience, we’ve been patient for 10 years and this team continues to suck. Just start winning.”

The drought is over now, so we can focus on the future and it’s not as bad to take one step to move 2 foward

The scene of all the fans screaming in the bar...that was me, but I was the only one. The whole place looked at me like I was an idiot until I bought a round of shots. I will always remember that moment though! FFS my bar tab wound up to be over $100!

20 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

It's actually depressing that we think of that playoff appearance as an amazing occurance

Amazing, no. Awesome, yes! HELL YES! Go watch bowling if that did not excite you.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, JoeF said:

I am once divorced because I lack attention to detail ?

hard to win in the NFL

20 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

It's actually depressing that we think of that playoff appearance as an amazing occurance

not the stat

how it happened and how much fun it was ! I was in tears actually

18 hours ago, stuvian said:

a kiss is just a kiss

You are older than i suspected : )

and now i have a song stuck in my head

43 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

The scene of all the fans screaming in the bar...that was me, but I was the only one. The whole place looked at me like I was an idiot until I bought a round of shots. I will always remember that moment though! FFS my bar tab wound up to be over $100!

Amazing, no. Awesome, yes! HELL YES! Go watch bowling if that did not excite you.

jesus christ, you people. I didn't say it didn't excite me. I'm saying that it it is also depressing that one playoff appearance this century has us that excited. 

• Like (+1) 1

I like the last clip on the first video because everyone focuses on the TD moment.... understandably but I can't have been the only Bills fan that was like "there is still time left watch the Ravens come back." The bloke who shouts "TACKLE HIM" at the top his voice the moment the Ravens player catches the pass on the 4th down was doing exactly what I was doing. 

4 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

hard to win in the NFL

not the stat

how it happened and how much fun it was ! I was in tears actually

You are older than i suspected : )

and now i have a song stuck in my head

of all the gin joints in all the world she had to walk into mine

vlcsnap-2012-01-16-17h59m51s93-e13267624