So...

KRC

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Tom has been outed as a Zionist Mossad agent who refuses to disclose his defense stock portfolio on September 10, 2001.

It took that long for that to come out? You guys are slipping.

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Taco Bell has french fries now. Other than that, nothing important.

They don't serve them at any places here.  All have signs saying they don't have them

Also, welcome back. Not even sure how long you've been gone but know you were I guess.

This deep cesspool still has the same stank just new paint.

10 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Hey, I remember you!

:beer:

How's the music coming along? I miss listening to your stuff.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

They don't serve them at any places here.  All have signs saying they don't have them

Also, welcome back. Not even sure how long you've been gone but know you were I guess.

This deep cesspool still has the same stank just new paint.

I checked and it was December 2015 when I was last here.

Anyone eating the paint chips?

12 minutes ago, KRC said:

How's the music coming along? I miss listening to your stuff.

Oh, you're waaaay too kind. What's it been, at least 15 years since then? More? (I do still have that copy of Space Bass kicking around in one of my storage drawers :thumbsup: ).

I actually wound up in a metal band playing quite a few shows in Austin & around central Texas from 2009 until late 2015. https://soundcloud.com/blood-for-master 

Now I'm playing in a country band, a new band called Wounded River. What a change - from pedal tones in E harmonic minor to slide in the key of G major. :lol:

How about you? Still a dabbler too?

Always good to see you, sir. Little changed here beyond the fact that we have, for two years, been surfing on the tears of one of the greatest, most epic meltdowns in my lifetime.

Come on in. The water is warm. It's salty, like the sad tears of a people who still think Hillary should be president, but it's lots of fun.

4 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Oh, you're waaaay too kind. What's it been, at least 15 years since then? More? (I do still have that copy of Space Bass kicking around in one of my storage drawers :thumbsup: ).

I actually wound up in a metal band playing quite a few shows in Austin & around central Texas from 2009 until late 2015. https://soundcloud.com/blood-for-master 

Now I'm playing in a country band, a new band called Wounded River. What a change - from pedal tones in E harmonic minor to slide in the key of G major. :lol:

How about you? Still a dabbler too?

It's been a while since I played. I have been busy with football writing, as well as going for my MBA. 

I listened to a little of the tracks. Sounds good!! I will listen to more over the weekend.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Always good to see you, sir. Little changed here beyond the fact that we have, for two years, been surfing on the tears of one of the greatest, most epic meltdowns in my lifetime.

Come on in. The water is warm. It's salty, like the sad tears of a people who still think Hillary should be president, but it's lots of fun.

But, she won the popular vote.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KRC said:

It's been a while since I played. I have been busy with football writing, as well as going for my MBA. 

I listened to a little of the tracks. Sounds good!! I will listen to more over the weekend.

Well, it's good to see you around here again. Stick around, like LA says, the meltdown is epic.