Bills Bar Tampa

Maynard

I figured I’d post this on the main forum too. I’ll be in St. Petersburgh FL this weekend. Anyone from the area got a great place to watch the game on Sunday. Was amazed when looking at all the Bills Backer bars in the surrounding Tampa area, so no clue where to go. Any input would be greatly appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Maynard said:

I figured I’d post this on the main forum too. I’ll be in St. Petersburgh FL this weekend. Anyone from the area got a great place to watch the game on Sunday. Was amazed when looking at all the Bills Backer bars in the surrounding Tampa area, so no clue where to go. Any input would be greatly appreciated! 

Been going to this one for years, always a good time whether the Bills win or lose. 

http://www.brandonbillsbackers.com/

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dbflaBill said:

Don't go to Casa di pizza horrible place to watch a game, and food is a total disappointment. Buffalo city bar isnt bad.. If you're closer to tampa. Hattricks is the best sports bar in the area. Blue on tap great wings and fingers. 

I agree that Casa is probably not a good place to watch the game/games at this time of year, the inside is too small to hold a lot of people and its still too hot to watch outside. 

Do disagree with the food assessment  though... at least the one on 64. Never walked out of there disappointed ever. Pizza, wings, beef on weck... all on point. Char grilled Sahlens with Webers mustard is a bonus. You must have pissed them off somehow lol.

14 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

There is no way you're from Buffalo if you spell beef on weck that way.

Eh... typo's happen, especially on a phone. You should see some of my texts lol.

3 hours ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

When I lived there till '97 was a place called Nickle City I believe. It was in largo and had a mounted Buffalo head over the bar. All bills fans and they made beef on wick and had zwiegles as well. 

The owner sold it and it is no longer a Buffalo bar.  I used to love that place...except for the smoke.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/7/2018 at 8:09 AM, watkins glenn said:

Check out Buffalo City Bar and Grille

5631 Park St N
Saint Petersburg, FL  33709

Awesome thanks bud!! Think i’ll Give this a go as it’s closet. 

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!

Edited by Maynard

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

To hop along, anyone got one for Miami/ Fort Lauderdale?

Brendan's Sports Bar 868 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

It is a Bills Backers Bar. Just a hair north of the Fort Lauderdale border.

On 9/7/2018 at 12:59 PM, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

When I lived there till '97 was a place called Nickle City I believe. It was in largo and had a mounted Buffalo head over the bar. All bills fans and they made beef on wick and had zwiegles as well. 

We went down to Tampa for Super Bowl XXV without having tickets, and that was our first stop after landing.  We asked the bartender if he had any lines on tickets.  He hooked us up with a guy who sold us his last 3.

• Thank you (+1) 1