Jerry Sullivan Strikes Back With A VENGEANCE, Slams The BN, The Pegulas, and some of the Buffalo fanbase

BuffaloRush

As some people here new Bucky and Sully's new venture is the Buffalo Football Maven.  It's a website that follows a similar model of The Athletic.  The only difference is that it's only NFL football and it's free and supported through advertising.  You can check it out here:

https://footballmaven.io/bills/

I was on my phone and I saw a link on Twitter that the Jerry Sullivan mailbag was back so I clicked on it.  I read the article for about 10 second when all of a sudden an annoying dialogue box pops up.  I tapped on the button that said "ok" to close it, thinking it would take me back to the article.  Instead I was forced onto another site where it said my ISP was giving me a free $100 Wal-Mart gift card.  There was no way to get back to the article without closing the browser tab completely.   So I closed it and read the mailbag again, when the same exact thing happened.   This happened about 3 times before I said "forget this."

I do have to say, I didn't have these issues when I used my laptop.  Still the ads made the mobile experience horrendous.  I'm curious to know whether it's just my experience on my iPhone of it works like this for all mobile devices because I literally couldn't read the articles on the site without getting the gift card pop up

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

My problem with Sully was never negativity. My problem with Murph is not positivity. It is that neither do their job very well and I suspect from hearing each speak, they both have a lazy sense of entitlement. 

Agreed.  Old and lazy is a bad combination for any profession.    it's a natural progression that is hard to combat for anyone, regardless of what they do...

Edited by Lurker

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

As some people here new Bucky and Sully's new venture is the Buffalo Football Maven.  It's a website that follows a similar model of The Athletic.  The only difference is that it's only NFL football and it's free and supported through advertising.  You can check it out here:

I was on my phone and I saw a link on Twitter that the Jerry Sullivan mailbag was back so I clicked on it.  I read the article for about 10 second when all of a sudden an annoying dialogue box pops up.  I tapped on the button that said "ok" to close it, thinking it would take me back to the article.  Instead I was forced onto another site where it said my ISP was giving me a free $100 Wal-Mart gift card.  There was no way to get back to the article without closing the browser tab completely.   So I closed it and read the mailbag again, when the same exact thing happened.   This happened about 3 times before I said "forget this."

I do have to say, I didn't have these issues when I used my laptop.  Still the ads made the mobile experience horrendous.  I'm curious to know whether it's just my experience on my iPhone of it works like this for all mobile devices because I literally couldn't read the articles on the site without getting the gift card pop up

The crap they have to say would be bad enough - hope it fails very quick for them.

Will not have to worry about my mobile experience or my computer experience with their site as I will never be going to it. 

Also can I ask what the topic of tomorrows Sully and Bucky thread is going to be OP so I can mentally prepare myself 

Edited by MAJBobby

Firstly, please don’t turn into a walking advertisement for that website.

Secondly, this is a problem everywhere. Spammers take advantage of code in ads and insert these  malicious gift card ads. This is more of a hijacking then it is purposeful on their part. Presumably, it could happen here without my knowledge.

• Like (+1) 3

This entire Millenium, aside from a small reprieve last year, has been an embarassing Titanic style disaster. Let's forget about all the buffoon HCs, the incompetent GMs, the clueless owners, the wasted draft picks and questionable trades, the bottom line is this little table.

Bills Millennium Record v.s. Playoff Teams

2000 = 1-6
2001 = 1-8
2002 = 0-3
2003 = 1-5
2004 = 3-4
2005 = 2-4
2006 = 1-6
2007 = 0-6
2008 = 1-3
2009 = 1-4
2010 = 0-8
2011 = 3-2
2012 = 0-5
2013 = 1-4
2014 = 2-3
2015 = 1-4
2016 = 1-3
2017 = 3-2

TOTAL = 22- 80 (20%) 

it is just the facts ma'am about the year over year, abject failure. Whenever the Bills faced a good, playoff bound team- they generally folded... badly... 4 times out of 5.

That's what Sully kept on about relentlessly and I for one, appreciated it!

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Whats your obsession with this guy? Its one thing to post several similar threads about a bills player in less than 24hrs but doing so about a sports columnist? Nobody cares.