Dion Dawkins will tell you where to put your negativity!

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, COTC said:

Can not wait to ask Mr. Dawkins some tough questions at the buffet dinner, all they get is soft ball bs. 

I hope they’re both prepared.  

"are you afraid of the dark"

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Means nada.

Donte Whitner used to talk the same us against the world, blame the media sh*t.   

Didn't help.

Better than whining on a message board

8 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Better than whining on a message board

No.

Passive-aggressively whining about the fans/media on twitter after a season full of terrible performance is a bad idea for a professional.

I like Dawkins but he's got nothing to gain with the PA bitching.

Even an idjit like you knows that it's probably going to get worse before it gets better this season so the sentiment is best left unsaid. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

And he was run out of town for it because the GM took him instead of NGATA IIRC?

Where he was drafted didn't help him. I think he was ran out of town because he was trash.

Being a safety picked at 9 is a tough spot though. I'll give him that. Everyone expected Ed Reed. And he's no Ed Reed.

Also Ed Reed is the best Reed to ever play, just throwing that out there.

18 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Where he was drafted didn't help him. I think he was ran out of town because he was trash.

Being a safety picked at 9 is a tough spot though. I'll give him that. Everyone expected Ed Reed. And he's no Ed Reed.

Also Ed Reed is the best Reed to ever play, just throwing that out there.

He was only trash because of what fans expected of him by being taken where he was taken and that he past on the guy everyone else thought they should have taken.

He wasn't a bad player, he just never could live up to the level that the fans expected of him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He was only trash because of what fans expected of him by being taken where he was taken and that he past on the guy everyone else thought they should have taken.

He wasn't a bad player, he just never could live up to the level that the fans expected of him.

I think it's a combination of both. He took bad angles and wasn't good in coverage, but was a solid tackler. He wasn't awful, just meh. Much like my posting.

McDermotts Legacy. Get rid of anyone with any talent and build a team of William and Mary types and that tow the company line. Means nothing in the W/L world. If anything it’s showing that these guys cannot hack it. 6 times in less than 2 years that McD has been blown out by more than 15 points. Only 3 passing TDs in 7 games. Even Tyrod is laughing at that stat. And we haven’t even begun to get our butts handed to us yet in the division. Just wait for 6 losses inside the division. The people that are being friendly, not only on the team, and coaching staff, but in the fan base, will start to realize that this coaching staff is a bunch of losers that cannot get the job done. And someone will rent a billboard again to have someone fired. Kim Pegula will pull her balls out of her purse because Terry doesn’t have any, and she’ll fire McD. Then we can start the whole process over again. The new coach will trade away a bunch of draft picks that McD traded for and was hoping to turn into pieces of this teams future. We will get burned on all trades. Allen won’t work out. Edmonds will demand a trade along with White. And we will suck for another 6 years at least. 

But we’ll have a bunch of lunch pail to work blue collar guys that everyone likes because they have heart and we’re overlooked by so many other teams because that’s how the owners want their coaches to be and the coaches want their players to be. 

And we continue paying for tickets and merchandise. Ensuring the process continues going forward.