Taskmaster on OBL: "Payton Manning couldn't throw a...

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sucks that he needs that he probably needs to money,  I’d prefer to never hear his voice again. He’s kind of embarrassing imo.

He is hard to listen to. Rambles, cliches, run-on questions. I stopped listening to Murphs show. 

Hope he doesn't need the money, that job can't pay more than 30-40k. I would hope CBS is paying him more. 

I know its a pro-Bills show but  they do discuss pertinent team topics and have great guests - I listen live or on demand as often as possible.

Tasker does ramble at times but more often is funny, humble and has been insightful.

i son't think he needs the $ - probably enjoys the idea of getting paid to discuss a game he loves.

• Like (+1) 1

What little I've seen of his sideline work on television seems easy to listen to.  He must have good notes and be getting an audio feed from the trailer?  Promo, you've worked that field, any insights?  His radio presence can be grating to listen to, but so can everyone else's you're speaking to in a real time, extemporaneous situation.  He might not have a stellar radio presence, but he has the football experience.