[Vague Title] During the off season , why in the hell didn't the Bills?

HOUSE

The check is in the mail.  It's post dated for a year to be determined.

the blank I'm thinking of is - Find a solution to solve war, including fractions within their own fanbase who is as divided as the rest of the country is on politics.

Someday - hopefully in my lifetime, fans will start to believe again and stop second guessing every move.  The world isn't perfect, the Bills may never win a Super Bowl.  As long as they are trying, I'll be satisfied.  If they stop trying to get better, that's when I'll stop caring about them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Or how about, just not sign McCarron at all.  What was that all about after all?  They spent a ton of Terry's money just to win the 4th Preseason Game.

I suppose they did overpay a bit for that 5th round pick.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

...sign Bridgewater instead of McCarron?  

Because if they didn’t get one of the top four they wanted someone more reliable to pair with peterman and a mid rounder?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or how about, just not sign McCarron at all.  What was that all about after all?  They spent a ton of Terry's money just to win the 4th Preseason Game.

Again, they made the call prior to the draft. They needed someone and he was remotely reliable and cheap 

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Again, they made the call prior to the draft. They needed someone and he was remotely reliable and cheap 

And what's changed now?  Our draft pick still isn't playing...and McCarron was way cheaper before the Bills started paying him to play for another team.