LeVeon Bell’s teammates turning on him (update: still not back)

YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not even rando's like Alvin Kamala or Kareem Hunt?

I think those two listed out of the many that have been drafted are more the exception to the rule than not.

Me, personally, I rather pay for a sure thing and address other needs through the draft, like the offensive line, where a guard can step in immediately and perform admirably. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Pointing out your ridiculous incessant targeting like the Alabama fan you just mentioned.  ;)

I was more pointing out the penchant for continuing to flail away in the face of the obvious.  

But, ok, the players being paved that he hasn't shown up yet has nothing to do with the players being peaved.  It's only about money, which players can never argue otherwise.

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I think those two listed out of the many that have been drafted are more the exception to the rule than not.

Me, personally, I rather pay for a sure thing and address other needs through the draft, like the offensive line, where a guard can step in immediately and perform admirably. 

They were 2 in the same draft.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I was more pointing out the penchant for continuing to flail away in the face of the obvious.  

But, ok, the players being paved that he hasn't shown up yet has nothing to do with the players being peaved.  It's only about money, which players can never argue otherwise.

Flail away.  :lol: You are a funny guy. They can be peaved all they want, but the should have shut up about it. Not their business. 

11 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

And what about David johnson?

Devontae Freeman?  (4th)

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Flail away.  :lol: You are a funny guy. They can be peaved all they want, but the should have shut up about it. Not their business. 

They should not disagree with you on this topic?

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The juxtaposition of Bell and Mack is fascinating.  Mack was UNDER CONTRACT, didn't show up, no hatred directed toward him at all.  Bell, NOT UNDER CONTRACT, doesn't want to play for the tag, will likely show up week 10, is getting crap from all angles.  

Right or wrong, I think everyone pretty much blames Gruden for the Mack situation 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The juxtaposition of Bell and Mack is fascinating.  Mack was UNDER CONTRACT, didn't show up, no hatred directed toward him at all.  Bell, NOT UNDER CONTRACT, doesn't want to play for the tag, will likely show up week 10, is getting crap from all angles.  

One team is serious about winning another Super Bowl. The other team is well, the Raiders. 

Bell is an unique back and deserved to be paid for his uniqueness  the first time his contract was up. He is both a  runner and receiver and the Steelers opted to try to pay him for just running . They were being disingenuous and Bell had to sign the offer and the "Stillers" got another year out of  Bell. The  Team knows that if  he signs with  them  this year that they can  overwork  to the point that next year  he will have very little value.  that said  , i wouldn't bet on the Steelers this year  because of the dimension on the team. There will be  players who will side with Bell .

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I found it refreshing to hear how the players really felt about this, instead of going right to the cliche book. Right or wrong, it was interesting. 

59 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No one says that he isn't within his rights.

But this thread exists because his teammates, this time, have taken issue with his failure to play with them.

I don't know why you keep denying this is an issue other than money when they are making to very clear for you.

The amount the Steelers won't pay him.

Are you talking trade compensation or salary?

Edited by The_Dude