The General Predictions for the season thread

Kelly the Dog

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

-Murphy's taking over for Shady who will be done in by nagging injuries. 

-Allen will be starting by week 3. 

-Hauschka will struggle early with a new holder.

-The run defense will rank last. 

-Croom will be TE1 by end of year. 

-Benjamin will be disgruntled and throw teammates under the bus. 

Not I agree with many of them but that is the kind of stuff I was hoping for. :D

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

Wow, you must believe in unicorns that fart rainbows too!

I'm thinking 4-12, Peterman is the disaster we all think he will be, Josh Allen will show what he is, and that doesn't happen to be an NFL caliber franchise QB, McBeane is finally out of the honeymoon phase with the fans and starts to take enough heat putting their jobs on the line in 2019. And to top it all off, McCoy will clearly hit the wall.

I guess we will see huh?

11 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I think Zay Jones will show why he was a 2nd round pick.  Gonna say around 65 grabs for 800 yardage.

I was going to say this too....but just didn’t.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

After each tears a different ACL, Charles Clay agrees to retire and donate his good knee to Kelvin Benjamin for the betterment of the team.

"I could see that happening. In my poop!"

- Triumph the Insult Dog

• At least 85% of our third-and-longs (let's say 7 or more to go) will be screen passes or flares.
  • At least 65% of our third downs will be third and longs.
  • Josh Allen will not start until at least the Titans game.  If the Titans have a decent pass rush he won't start then either.
  • The defense will be decent but will wilt in second halfs.
  • Tremaine Edmunds will be Defensive ROY.  He'll overrun everything in sight in September but by December 1 he'll be a stud.
  • Corey Bojorquez will be in the NFL top 5 for gross punting average most of the season but will tail off in December when the home game winds and cold get to him.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

*Similarly, Zay Zay will be consistently erratic and drive the fan base and this board insane, playing way better than he did last year but still a lot of bonehead plays or drops or not knowing where he is on the field. 

I am going to go on record predicting something akin opposite of this.  I predict that Zay Jones will be the player we all hoped he could be last year.  He will be a consistent target for our QB (s) and prove to be a great route runner with reliable hands.  I predict 70-80 catches for 800-900 yards and 6-8 TD's. I like what I have seen from him so far in the pre-season and expect it to continue.

I wish I felt better about this season, but I don’t. I can’t remember the last time I picked the Bills to lose an opener -Hope springs eternal, et al. But I did. I have $$ riding on it..?

I don’t believe in Peterman and I don’t like our OL. DL concerns me too. Good teams are strong up the middle (S, MLB, DT, C&G, QB, RB) MLB is unknown but Overall, we’re not good.

4-12/5–11

56 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

Wow, you must believe in unicorns that fart rainbows too!

I'm thinking 4-12, Peterman is the disaster we all think he will be, Josh Allen will show what he is, and that doesn't happen to be an NFL caliber franchise QB, McBeane is finally out of the honeymoon phase with the fans and starts to take enough heat putting their jobs on the line in 2019. And to top it all off, McCoy will clearly hit the wall.

Glass is always empty?   Is that you DarthIce?

1 hour ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

bucky-sully.jpg

I'll take it as a compliment!

51 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

2-6 during the much anticipated Nathan Petermen area.

4-4 suring the Josh Allen Area.

6-10 season. 7 draft picks and $100 million in cap space 2019 looks a lot better/

Classic Bills...always pushing success down the road.

17 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I'll take it as a compliment!

Classic Bills...always pushing success down the road.

The truth is the truth if the sheep like it or not. This team as only 1 marque player McCoy, no offensive line, no pass rush and is soft against the run.