What other message boards do you visit?

Captain Hindsight

Only other board I go to is for Eternal Lands, a fantasy MMORPG game a friend and coworker got me into. 

I would not recommend it for others for sometimes it makes PPP look mellow and sane, two terms almost never applied to that.

Ironically the board uses the same software now as TBD.

19 hours ago, Augie said:

My college hoops message board, which is obviously smaller in size and pretty slow this time of year. But there is no shortage of passion! 

Let's go X!

I go to an automotive forum called Bob is the Oil Guy. And here. That's it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is my only primary messageboard I visit on a regular basis but I'll pop in other ones from time to time if there is something I am interested in learning about.  I spend a little time on a golf messageboard and I used to go to IMDB for movies but they shut that down.  That's one I miss, I need to find a replacement for movies and tv shows.  

On 9/6/2018 at 6:09 PM, BillsPride12 said:

This is my only primary messageboard I visit on a regular basis but I'll pop in other ones from time to time if there is something I am interested in learning about.  I spend a little time on a golf messageboard and I used to go to IMDB for movies but they shut that down.  That's one I miss, I need to find a replacement for movies and tv shows.  

IMDB shutting down really sucked.  Not only was it great to discuss movies, etc.  but it was a go to place to discuss somebody who was in the news - much better format that doing it on twitter...............You would think they would want all that traffic?!?

This forum has all the old imdb posts and threads, etc.  It doesn't have nearly the amount of current traffic, but it's a somewhat decent replacement (if it just got more traction, it would be perfect):

https://moviechat.org/

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bbb said:

IMDB shutting down really sucked.  Not only was it great to discuss movies, etc.  but it was a go to place to discuss somebody who was in the news - much better format that doing it on twitter...............You would think they would want all that traffic?!?

This forum has all the old imdb posts and threads, etc.  It doesn't have nearly the amount of current traffic, but it's a somewhat decent replacement (if it just got more traction, it would be perfect):

https://moviechat.org/

Thanks man! I knew there had to be a replacement out there but i just never took the time to look into it.  Yeah that was a sad day when IMDB shut down...I'm a big tv/movie buff and it was a great place for discussion on more obscure shows and movies that you don't hear people talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Thanks man! I knew there had to be a replacement out there but i just never took the time to look into it.  Yeah that was a sad day when IMDB shut down...I'm a big tv/movie buff and it was a great place for discussion on more obscure shows and movies that you don't hear people talking about.

It felt unfair.  And, I still don't understand why they would get rid of all that traffic.  I thought that was the goal of websites?