What other message boards do you visit?

Captain Hindsight

What other message boards do you visit? I only really visit this one to get Bills news, but curious what other boards are out there. 

My buddy visits a beer making forum and has developed quite the collection of beer making gear and knowledge as a result. Saw somebody posted a pizza making one in the game day food thread.

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

What other message boards do you visit? I only really visit this one to get Bills news, but curious what other boards are out there. 

My buddy visits a beer making forum and has developed quite the collection of beer making gear and knowledge as a result. Saw somebody posted a pizza making one in the game day food thread.

I used to spend a lot of time on Blizzard's message boards, but not much any more.

Now it's pretty much here.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

One television and entertainment board and a couple outdoorsmen/hobby sites.

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

other sports teams, fountain pens, double edge/straight razor shaving, watches

Hey cool!  I got into fountain pens myself about 2 years ago.

Just got a Sailor professional gear demonstrator in the mail a couple of weeks ago actually.

Also ordered about 50 little ink sample bottles.  

What's your favorite pen?  Favorite ink?

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I have a ton of interests and visit forums for most of them.

Guitar building, guitar playing, scale model making (a ton of those alone), F1 motor racing forums, Lego forums, replica prop making forum, leather working forums, wooden model ship making forums, it goes on and on.

16 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Hey cool!  I got into fountain pens myself about 2 years ago.

Just got a Sailor professional gear demonstrator in the mail a couple of weeks ago actually.

Also ordered about 50 little ink sample bottles.  

What's your favorite pen?  Favorite ink?

Fountainpennetwork is a good hangout for whatever level of interest you have.

I have 3 Sailor progears, great affordable pen, i mix and match the parts when I break the barrels or caps.

Favourite pen, a MB Proust LE.

Ink.... geez..... MB Lavender Purple these days, not a wet ink. I have over 100 inks...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I used to spend a lot of time on Blizzard's message boards, but not much any more.

Now it's pretty much here.

Wait, like, the soccer team?

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

What about that cricket board you were frequenting for a week or two?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I thought we agreed on two simple things:  No first names and no mentioning cricforum.

You blokes are just jealous that your wanker excuse for a team couldn't touch my Aussies. Even @BringBackFergy 's bloody Pakistan team stands a cottaging chance. And they can't dig more than three bowls with four wicks! 

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What about that cricket board you were frequenting for a week or two?

The U.K. game, or those bugs that sound like my tinnitus sounds?

8 hours ago, joesixpack said:

And here I figured it was a sub-forum at a Dairy Queen forum.