[Vague Title] Would you rather.....

Buff76ers

43 minutes ago, nucci said:

You know nothing about me.....you want to insult me and go at it let me know......

40 minutes ago, nucci said:

ahh, you're the tough internet person...well done

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hes always like this.

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

If you want to insult me just say it and let me know so we can go at it

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not interested in "going at it" on a message board.

You can see what I did here right? But go on, continue with misrepresentations 

47 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I absolutely hate the loser mentality that some people have.  It's gross!

It’s not a looser mentality.  The Bills are projected to get like 3 wins this year. Their schedule is brutal.  I’m simply implying that with the choice you could take the 1st pick and do a lot with it rather than pick middle of the crowd and limp into the playoffs.  If we didn’t have such a bad schedule I would rethink it.  It’s like asking yourself would you like to see peterman successful or be dreadful and get the Allen era started.  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

The question was would you rather make the playoffs or have the 1st overall pick. One choice represents success, one failure.   My preference is we win games.   Not lose games.    This team is not bad enough to pick 1st overall, don't believe the hype. THe only way we pick 1st overall is if we tanked or traded up.   

EDIT: we have no need to trade up to 1st overall.  

You can have 3-4 wins and still get top pick just sayin. 

1 minute ago, Buff76ers said:

It’s not a looser mentality.  The Bills are projected to get like 3 wins this year. Their schedule is brutal.  I’m simply implying that with the choice you could take the 1st pick and do a lot with it rather than pick middle of the crowd and limp into the playoffs.  If we didn’t have such a bad schedule I would rethink it.  It’s like asking yourself would you like to see peterman successful or be dreadful and get the Allen era started.  

Since he is the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills, I want Peterman to play lime the second coming or Rodgers. Again, how is this even a question?

1 hour ago, Wsam4031 said:

havent we lost enough in the past decade!

Actually, no. We've won just enough to be irrelevant for the most part.

I've long said that unless you're going to win AT LEAST 9 games, there's really no point in meaningless late-season wins. Winning 6-8 games a year for decades was a big factor in the drought. Had we had more 2-4 win seasons in there we likely would have had a lot better talent on the team.

There isn't a single person employed by the Bills from highest paid player to custodian that was hired with the business goal of securing the #1 pick in the draft. 

Besides, the Bills as a business, can't afford the 1-15 season.      

11 minutes ago, dpberr said:

There isn't a single person employed by the Bills from highest paid player to custodian that was hired with the business goal of securing the #1 pick in the draft. 

Besides, the Bills as a business, can't afford the 1-15 season.      

I agree with your first statement, but cant agree with the bold. This franchise has historically been a loser, and has maintained its fan base. The TV money comes in either way.

30 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’ll root for the Bills to win every game and make the playoffs, as per usual. Haven’t the Browns owned  the first pick a half dozen times in the last decade ?

Carson Wentz would have remade that franchise.    DeShaun Watson would have also turned it around.  Mayfield might, I think he's a great young prospect. 

But how many bites at that apple do they need to take before someone takes it away?    So many terrible choices, hell their 2016 1st round pick was just on our team 10 days ago lol.   It doesn't matter how many high picks you have if you can't draft and develop you don't win.  

54 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Since he is the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills, I want Peterman to play lime the second coming or Rodgers. Again, how is this even a question?

Really we all want peterman to do great, however if there was the option for this year to get the 1st pick or limp into the playoffs which would you want.  I would take the 1st pick in a heart beat only because our schedule is brutal.