Check in on Ravens Board

JinxedBill1

38 minutes ago, frogger said:

Something maybe not addressed, they are one of the first teams that has a Sunday-Thursday game and it’s against the team that actually beat them out of a playoff game.  

that doesn't even 1% help the Bills

except the Ravens can rest everyone if they go up 21-0 early and let the Bills take on the scrubs in a prevent D

7 hours ago, AllenWillBust said:

Each Bills fan just has to look at how much they themselves know about other teams around the league before they B word about Ravens fans.  Most of us only know what the national media tell us. The national media is telling all NFL fans that the Bills will suck hard, so I can't blame any NFL fan for thinking their team will have a bye week against the Bills. 

And yeah, having Peterman as the face of your franchise is not the greatest thing right now...

Are you even a Bills fan with that screen name?! How can you call out our Quarterbacks in your screenname GTFO

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

Are you a Bills fan?  Seriously?  Your avatar is Allen holding a Jersey saying "bust"?  wow.  Go root for the Pats. 

I know right. Who has a name like that ☺️.

Lighten up pal. We can do what we want with our names and profiles. It's hilarious when you react like that.. no he just sneaks around the bills Forum upset that we picked Allen, possibly hoping for a reverse jinx (it's real), and has a lot of bills knowledge... Definitely a jags fan.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

There was one voice of reason on the first page......I didn't read any farther.

Don C said :

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Bills Opening Day Prediction Thread

I just don’t know in this day and age how anyone can take any NFL team so lightly even though the Bills are the worse team on paper... some of the people here seem like all the Ravens have to do is show up and the Bills will simply fold... I think that this being the first game of the season that anything can happen and probably will. I am sure that both teams will have turnovers and both teams will capatilize on those turnovers. The Bills if they read this would more then likely figure what have they got to lose and go all out using trick plays, etc. to beat us. To me, that is when a team is the scariest ... I believe the Ravens will win but when it is all said and done it will be a nail biter and come down to a play or so at the end of the game... that is just the way Ravens football simply is...

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

We have delusional fans on this board who think we are going to win 12+ games.

Why does this surprise you that a team's forum is filled with homers?

Its not being delusional to want your team and expect your team to do well.

I would rather go into a season with optimism than be a negative Nancy and a total buzz kill.

JMHO

Edited by JMF2006

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Its not being delusional to want your team and expect your team to do well.

I would rather go into a season with optimism than be a negative Nancy and a total buzz kill.

JMHO

There is a fine line between optimism and delusion. I fashion myself a realist about the team. I hope that the coaching makes a big difference for this season. The talent isn't tragic but there are fundamental flaws with the team.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan89 said:

There is a fine line between optimism and delusion. I fashion myself a realist about the team. I hope that the coaching makes a big difference for this season. The talent isn't tragic but there are fundamental flaws with the team.  

Have ypu seen the Ravens starting Offence?

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/depth-chart

Michael Crabtree is 10,000 years old and moves as fast as a glacier ;) 

I think we found someone Vontae can cover ;)

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How much is revenge a factor for them, about us beating them out of a playoff berth?

About the same as it being a game we want to win to show we really were the better team last season and didn’t sneak in.

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

We are 31st in the current power rankings. Only the talentless Colts (other than Luck) are ranked lower. I see no reason why this should surprise anyone. That said, I think Petermann is better than most everyone assumes, but he's going to be running for his life and have few open receivers to throw to in order to get the ball out quickly. Yes, he is better than they think, but I doubt he'll have a chance to show it. This OL struggled last year and at times were completely overmatched. Now they are even worse. I hope Petermann survives.

You have to look at more that one posting. 

The Washington Post has The Bills at 23.  Not bad considering we were there last season too 

10 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Have ypu seen the Ravens starting Offence?

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/depth-chart

Michael Crabtree is 10,000 years old and moves as fast as a glacier ;) 

I think we found someone Vontae can cover ;)

The Ravens have some offensive issues but they have a better QB and a defense that should be able to handle this teams offense. I don't think it will be a blowout because I don't think the Ravens will score a lot but I think it will be a 21-10 type affair. 

5 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Ravens have some offensive issues but they have a better QB and a defense that should be able to handle this teams offense. I don't think it will be a blowout because I don't think the Ravens will score a lot but I think it will be a 21-10 type affair. 

I wouldn’t say they have a better QB.

Flacco sucks.

11 hours ago, ALF said:

Sometimes it's good to be the underdog , less pressure , experiment and take chances.

I think, for whatever reason, the Bills seem to play better when they are the underdogs and/or are being doubted/counted out. 

It actually makes me more nervous when I see them being favored. lol