On the Bills' first offensive snap Sunday...

eball

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Direct TV screws me yet again and the game doesn't come on.   I spend the next 2 hours screaming on the phone. 

Another front runner for 'Post of the Week' award.

--------------------------------------------------

...Coach McDermott is seen clapping.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

3 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

1st play is an out pattern to Jones which will be picked off and returned for 6. Welcome to the Petersen area.

I don't know the location of this area or who this Petersen guy is, but where ever it is, I'll be screaming for McD to put Peterman in. I honestly think McD should be fired if he starts this guy off the street.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, eball said:

...I believe all of Bills Mafia will be holding their collective breaths.  I know I will be.  Even though I have no confidence in Peterman I also feel somewhat ashamed that I'm fearful of disaster when he takes the field.

If I step back and take a wider view Peterman starting is really a "no lose" situation and I understand why McD made that decision.  If Peterman plays well and the Bills are winning it's a fantastic story of redemption and perhaps Peterman becomes a trade chip.  If he doesn't play well or is injured, it's far easier for McD to go from Nate to Josh than vice-versa and the Allen Era begins.

I'm going to try and enjoy the ride.  Be ready for a huge exhale after that first pass attempt.

Was thinking the same thing earlier today. 

Hopefully he can hold the fort and Josh gets caught up quickly

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Another front runner for 'Post of the Week' award.

--------------------------------------------------

...Coach McDermott is seen clapping.

Clappy McClapper!!!!!!  Ladies Genitals.....your Buffalo Head Coach - CLAPPY McCLAPPER!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Tazor Face said:

He won't have time to pump fake

Weren’t several Peterman picks against the Chargers following three step pump fakes? It was the pump fake that was intercepted as his body got rocked backwards. A jerky jerky thing that must have left some marks!