On the Bills' first offensive snap Sunday...

eball

58 minutes ago, ricojes said:

On the first 3rd and long they should call a double move, the corners are going to be salivating for a lazy out throw and will bite hard on the fake...easy 6!

I've been saying this (to myself) forever.  That will stop the CB biting every time towards sideline passes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Second snap, Josh Allen takes the snap from under center, takes a five step drop, and is immediately dismembered by the Baltimore D as...

Moral of the story....Don't drop back and it opens up the throwing lanes...Wide open.

59 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The first play.... 

Peterman under centre, 3 step drop completes to Benjamin on the curl route for 6 yards. 

The second play....

McCoy run to the left. Loss of 3 yards.

The third play....

Peterman in the gun, throws for Clay right at the sticks. INTERCEPTED by a linebacker who simulated pressure then dropped into an underneath zone. 

My thoughts exactly

38 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

1st play is an out pattern to Jones which will be picked off and returned for 6. Welcome to the Petersen area.

And why, do you think, they will call an out pattern? Do you think they are idiots?

Everyone is acting like Baltimore is some badass team.

They added nothing in the offseason, and couldn't stop the Bengals from marching down the field in a meaningless game (for Cinci) to keep them out of the playoffs.   

I'm not saying they're awful, but stop pretending this is more than a 500 team, and that's with two Cleveland gimme's every year.   Flacco will throw an INT.   Collins isn't Fournette, and the last time this defense with almost the exact same personnel took the field on the road in Jax we facepunched Fournette for 57 yards on 21 carries.

Some of you guys sound like such weenies with your negativity.   Get some optimism and get behind your team, and stop hiding behind your "I'm just being a realist" crap.   

I don't care what happens on the first play, other than our Oline playing solid so everyone will stop thinking some preseason game against the Bengals is in any way an accurate representation of what you'll see this season.    

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

The first play: Peterman takes the snap under center, takes a five-step drop, and is promptly dismembered by the Baltimore D as the offensive line collectively takes a seven-step drop...

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Second snap, Josh Allen takes the snap from under center, takes a five step drop, and is immediately dismembered by the Baltimore D as...

I'm sensing a theme here.