Tyree Jackson-MAC East POTW

PromoTheRobot

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

His best game this season. Looked great out there.

Everything about the Bulls offense and the way they're playing screams legit. They average nearly 40 ppg. (39.6)   Tyree is completing over 65% of his passes,

-Only one INT out of 64 completions this year!

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He is looking phenomenal rn but scouts will still pick him apart come tape time 

i dont think he’s ready for the draft yet and don’t believe he will enter this season

he needs to clean up his mechanics and consistency. He is also playing in what I would call a spread offense which makes reads easier and doesn’t take many snaps under center 

they also have the best Line in the MAC. Tyree hasn’t been sacked yet 

Remember it is a VERY QB friendly system. Drew Anderson looked like a star, actually better than Tyree last year

If Tyree can continue his dominance this year and repeat it next he should be a top 2-3 round pick

Edited by Buffalo716

On 9/18/2018 at 2:32 PM, Buffalo716 said:

He is looking phenomenal rn but scouts will still pick him apart come tape time 

i dont think he’s ready for the draft yet and don’t believe he will enter this season

he needs to clean up his mechanics and consistency. He is also playing in what I would call a spread offense which makes reads easier and doesn’t take many snaps under center 

they also have the best Line in the MAC. Tyree hasn’t been sacked yet 

Remember it is a VERY QB friendly system. Drew Anderson looked like a star, actually better than Tyree last year

If Tyree can continue his dominance this year and repeat it next he should be a top 2-3 round pick

Agree with all this.  Problem is it’s a terrible qb class so that could be really tempting plus he is losing Johnson.  I do love KJ though.  Such a good And exciting UB team.  Love their coach. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.