Yahoo Pick 'em and Survivor leagues

SDS

37 minutes ago, otagoyellow said:

Okay, everyone -- I think I did this right. I'm short on time, but managed to setup another group for the Pick'Em side of things. 

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 47991
Password: 2018

I joined, but it appears it is only the two of us at the moment.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/6/2018 at 10:09 AM, otagoyellow said:

Okay, everyone -- I think I did this right. I'm short on time, but managed to setup another group for the Pick'Em side of things. 

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 47991
Password: 2018

Thanks otagoyellow - i joined but missed out on last night's pick, and it also won't let me do the last tiebreaker so not sure how it will play out.

• Like (+1) 1

Ha, I did the same thing. Completely forgot to pick last night's game. Glad to see others have been able to jump in. 

For those interested, I also went ahead and put together a secondary survival pool. Not sure how this is going to work with last night's game already in the books, but let's give it a shot anyways. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=37451&password=bluemoon