UB beats Temple 36-29. 2-0

PromoTheRobot

Was supposed to be a tough matchup but the Owls choked away their opener to FCS Villanova. Was that a fluke? Will a pissed off Temple be ready to take their frustrations out on Buffalo?

Or will the Tyree & AJ Show rain TDs on the Owls, who could only score 17 points on Villanova? Tune in to find out.

Hey, if you're a Bills fan driving to Baltimore this weekend, why not make a stop in the City of Brotherly Love. Plenty of tickets remain, and I mean plenty!

Edited by PromoTheRobot

25 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

ESPN3 sucks.  UB game went out for like the whole 2nd quarter.

I know. The good news is at least 5 games later this season will be on real TV, an ESPN channel or CBS Sports Network.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

11 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Don't understand why a local channel can't pick it up.

WIVB is the "official" local station for UB Football and Basketball...I was under the impression CH 23 (WNLO) ,the CBS sister station,was going to show live games.There's no way CH 4 could show a game because CBS has the SEC game of the week on at 3:30.TWC/Spectrum showed local games,I'm not sure what happened to that contract.

11 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

WIVB is the "official" local station for UB Football and Basketball...I was under the impression CH 23 (WNLO) ,the CBS sister station,was going to show live games.There's no way CH 4 could show a game because CBS has the SEC game of the week on at 3:30.TWC/Spectrum showed local games,I'm not sure what happened to that contract.

I thought the same.  We get Syracuse games on that channel all the time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.