UB beats Temple 36-29. 2-0

PromoTheRobot

Great game.  I think Anthony Johnson may have been hurt, or else his usage should be questioned.  He barely played in 2nd half.  The guy reminds me of Andre Johnson the way he plays. 

Tyree Jackson could be really good with coaching.  He has to clean up some things, but the tools are there.

Can't wait for next game.

• Like (+1) 1

Date Opponent
Sept. 1 DELAWARE STATE - W
Sept. 8 at Temple --  W
Sept. 15 EASTERN MICHIGAN* --- (Just beat Purdue)
Sept. 22 at Rutgers
Sept. 29 ARMY WEST POINT
Oct. 6 at Central Michigan*
Oct. 13 AKRON*
Oct. 20 at Toledo*
Oct. 30 MIAMI (OH)*
Nov. 6 KENT STATE*
Nov. 14 at Ohio*
Nov. 23 at Bowling Green*

45 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Great game.  I think Anthony Johnson may have been hurt, or else his usage should be questioned.  He barely played in 2nd half.  The guy reminds me of Andre Johnson the way he plays. 

Tyree Jackson could be really good with coaching.  He has to clean up some things, but the tools are there.

AJ's best friend was killed last night!

He was grieving on the sidelines,he even vomit!

But,he came in to score the winning touchdown!  

Edited by Buffaloflash

3 hours ago, Buffaloflash said:

AJ's best friend was killed last night!

He was grieving on the sidelines,he even vomit!

But,he came in to score the winning touchdown!  

He also had a stomach virus. Reports were here was puking most of the second half. Also 10 NFL scouts in attendance. I'm sure he made a good impression 

I'm just getting back to NH. 14 hours in the car but worth it seeing that game. Nice UB fan section at the Linc. Maybe around 1500.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He also had a stomach virus. Reports were here was puking most of the second half. Also 10 NFL scouts in attendance. I'm sure he made a good impression 

I'm just getting back to NH. 14 hours in the car but worth it seeing that game. Nice UB fan section at the Linc. Maybe around 1500.

Do you go to every UB game? 

Even one trip is a lot of dedication to a team that has been down for much of its existence.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Do you go to every UB game? 

Even one trip is a lot of dedication to a team that has been down for much of its existence.

Nah, just a few. Usually I try to pick a Bills game with a UB football or basketball game that weekend. If I can line up a Sabres game too, even better.

No question this is going to be a fun year. I'll be at the EMU game Saturday

They upset Purdue today.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nah, just a few. Usually I try to pick a Bills game with a UB football or basketball game that weekend. If I can line up a Sabres game too, even better.

No question this is going to be a fun year. I'll be at the EMU game Saturday

They upset Purdue today.

How did you become such a fan, when I was a kid it was all Syracuse?

15 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Tyree is only a junior. As tempting as the NFL is, it might do him some good to stay at UB one more season. He's got things in his game that have to be corrected.

On 9/8/2018 at 11:47 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

You sound like a True Bulls fan!

Glad you had a safe trip back.

Edited by Buffaloflash

On 9/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Was supposed to be a tough matchup but the Owls choked away their opener to FCS Villanova. Was that a fluke? Will a pissed off Temple be ready to take their frustrations out on Buffalo?

Or will the Tyree & AJ Show rain TDs on the Owls, who could only score 17 points on Villanova? Tune in to find out.

Hey, if you're a Bills fan driving to Baltimore this weekend, why not make a stop in the City of Brotherly Love. Plenty of tickets remain, and I mean plenty!

...who if any UB players would you target in the 2019 draft?..........if one or some, in what round(s)?...............

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.