ESPN 2018 NFL Preview - Bills Ranked 32nd with Super Bowl Chance of 0.1%

26CornerBlitz

10 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Great 80MM to spend on what? UFA spending is concerning a lot of the time. Unless you plan on going big after Randall Cobb and Golden Tate next year?

52MM of dead space to have people not play for you is not a great plan, no matter how you look at it. 

The Bills have zero pass rush currently, and Star is concerning to see if he can get back to his form from a few years back.

Trent Murphy cant stay healthy and Shaq Lawson is  bordering on flame out status, baring a massive turn around from his this year.

Charles Clay is a low option TE, IMO. Maybe he could be low 20s but i just dont see how he is top middle or better. Even with his backups.  

Based on what? Just your gut feeling?

Charles Clay has always been in the 15-20 range in TE production. I understand fantasy football isn't real football, but it is based on production. Clay was the 19th most productive TE last year in fantasy football, with a QB who would not throw over the middle and who led one of the worst passing offenses in the league.

Give Clay a decent QB and he is easily a top 10-15 TE. That's about what he was in Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

you took the time to sign up under a new name that proclaims the qb will be a bust, and put bust on a jersey that allen is holding.  that took some work, which is kinda pathetic.  i'm all for different opinions, but you are trying far too hard.

It really wasn't a lot of work...

37 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So everyone else in the league is going to be better 6.3 wins?

No, but I don’t buy those projections anyways. They have them as a favorite 3 times but winning more than double that. I think that the Bills will be between 4-7 wins. 4 wins could be bad enough to pick 1st. c20c7fc30b344e9a1326f721e724fe18_crop_ex

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, but I don’t buy those projections anyways. They have them as a favorite 3 times but winning more than double that. I think that the Bills will be between 4-7 wins. 4 wins could be bad enough to pick 1st. c20c7fc30b344e9a1326f721e724fe18_crop_ex

Will anyone even try to block him? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

It still means you're trying too hard.  You want the attention.

oh yeah.  he's the chick in high school that dyed her hair blue, and couldn't wait for people to notice.  once they notice, she's then pissed that everyone is staring at her, and calling her out for being "different". 

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, but I don’t buy those projections anyways. They have them as a favorite 3 times but winning more than double that. I think that the Bills will be between 4-7 wins. 4 wins could be bad enough to pick 1st. 

I'd draft this guy 1 OA.

Image result for ed oliver

Edited by CountDorkula
  • Like (+1) 1

Most years there is a team like the Browns of the last couple, or the Niners of a few years ago that were easily to plug in as the worst before the season starts. This year there really isn't any that are like that. 

There is good old reason to say, on paper, which is all this is, that the Bills are the worse. And they were downgraded when Nate was announced. That is yet to be seen how he will play. 

Then there is the fact that every year it seems that one third of the teams are substantially worse than predicted, one third are about the same, and one third are substantially better. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Does she work at Hot Topic now and draws comic book characters on her spiral notebook?

while she's busy listening to the chain smokers.

(i think i used that cultural reference correctly)

5 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

List of things to boycott today:

1. ESPN

2. Nike

Seriously?

Make sure you burn all of your stuff that you already bought from both organiations to really show them.

Also record it and put it on social media so you can show people how mad you really are, and don't just want attention. 

Edited by CountDorkula
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Not sure we're the worst, but we're probably bottom 5.

We're worse at QB, have a much worse offensive line and are going to struggle to score 18 points per game this year (last year we barely reached that mark). 

The defense didn't look good in preseason, and the free agents we added to the defensive line don't look to be any good or they can't stay healthy. 

I think the offense is going to be horrible, and the defense will probably be bottom 10 as a result of the offense not being able to sustain drives. We're likely looking at a top 5 pick next year. 

If you are correct, I’m sure glad they didn’t deal that pick to get joshy 

3 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Seriously?

Make sure you burn all of your stuff that you already bought from both organiations to really show them.

Also record it and put it on social media so you can show people how mad you really are, and don't just want attention. 

You’re an idiot. I’m not boycotting anything. Relax and eat an English muffin or something