Trey Edmund's cut by Saints

BuffaloSol

9 hours ago, cd1 said:

It is much easier to GROW UP when you are no longer in the shadow of parents and older siblings.

Personally, I do not want a LB on our team that would need his big brother here to help him feel secure...

wrong on the first part.

and who cares about the other Edmunds.

16 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

Any interest in bringing in Tre Edmund's brother in to replace Taiwan Jones. It's a minor roster move but, it could help with the development of Tre to have his older brother here. Also, it looks like he was moving to FB, which could make DiMarco expendable eventually. 

Great idea!  Let's also bring in Zay Jones' brother to help him develop.

Well...we might be able to pull the 'old switcheroo' on Belichick if we had brothers on the same team.  A fitting follow up to his losing his rookie punter that he tried to hide.

6 hours ago, KW95 said:

wrong on the first part.

and who cares about the other Edmunds.

Both are reputed to be nephews of the great Welsh rock star Dave Edmunds.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

He made his name on one play.  Take away that 41 yard run, and he had 8 rushes for 7 yards.

He did contribute on ST, but the Saints have a lot of young backs and he got caught up in a number games.

Some will snatch him up or put him on PS.  If it's the Bills, great.  But I wouldn't do it because of family reasons.  (Unless your Tim Murray and  your name is Cal O'Reilly.)

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Tre's brother's name is Trey?

I wondered that too, so I looked him up. Tre is short for Tremaine (which we knew); his brother is Ferrell Edmunds III - hence the "Trey" moniker. I guess FE3 didn't appeal to him.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:41 PM, BuffaloSol said:

Any interest in bringing in Tre Edmund's brother in to replace Taiwan Jones. It's a minor roster move but, it could help with the development of Tre to have his older brother here. Also, it looks like he was moving to FB, which could make DiMarco expendable eventually. 

I would rather sign Jonathan Williams if a rb is needed.