9-4: Bills Worked Out Paxton Lynch & Ten Other Players Today

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me get this straight....the bills have an opportunity to put a former 1st round pick qb on their PRACTICE squad.....and ppl are complaining about that?

PRACTICE SQUAD

I swear to god some of you would complain about winning the super bowl by a damn point

People are ridiculous, it would be a great signing. He played decent almost beating Mahommes in the last game of the season.

3 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Someone who is capable of playing in the NFL, Wayne---

He is. He had 2TDs and 250 yards in his only NFL start. Injuries derailed his career. I think he may have developmental ability. If you get him cheap it may be worth keeping him for a couple seasons and see what you have.

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You do? 

It would probably take a couple years but the tools are there. He could at least be a Derek Anderson type player.

We don’t need him to be a star we have Allen. Low risk flyer in my opinion.

Edited by billspro

I am so looking forward to this season.  This is going to be hilarious...

16 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Cannon fodder so that we don't have to throw Allen to the wolves after NP invariably gets injured behind our lack of a NFL quality line.

But what will they do for week 2?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I am so looking forward to this season.  This is going to be hilarious...

But what will they do for week 2?

I assume this will be for week two, I don't think np will be knocked out against Baltimore, but I'm pretty sure we need 6 QBs to make it past SD

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Beerman?...will miss every damn Blue he throws though.................

Expect great effort from me when the beerman makes his toss. And I’ll bring the wrath of #78 if somebody tries to pick it off! 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me get this straight....the bills have an opportunity to put a former 1st round pick qb on their PRACTICE squad.....and ppl are complaining about that?

PRACTICE SQUAD

I swear to god some of you would complain about winning the super bowl by a damn point

Aren't you paying attention to? It's a waste of TIME!! We know how important that TIME is to this staff.  Just think about all the **** that's going to be ignored while Bills brass is using their TIME on a workout!!

It's pure insanity is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Acantha said:

Aren't you paying attention to? It's a waste of TIME!! We know how important that TIME is to this staff.  Just think about all the **** that's going to be ignored while Bills brass is using their TIME on a workout!!

It's pure insanity is what it is.

Woof

I mean, he is a bad QB but still was a first round pick. If EJ can have a job this long, Lynch can get a look too.

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

I assume this will be for week two, I don't think np will be knocked out against Baltimore, but I'm pretty sure we need 6 QBs to make it past SD

Good thing is that this offense is simple for a QB to learn.  Anyone can run it.  The QB only has two responsibilities: hand the ball off to McCoy, and take a beating.  Even if he had time to throw, he has no one to throw it to.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1