9-4: Bills Worked Out Paxton Lynch & Ten Other Players Today

26CornerBlitz

Tim Graham: What’s your comfort level of sticking with two quarterbacks on the 53-man roster, none on the practice squad and having Josh Allen run your scout team?

Beane: We’re weighing that. We’re going to get through this game, see where we’re at. [Wide receiver] Ray-Ray McCloud got nicked up, so we’re still seeing where he stands with things. Roster-wise, as a whole, lots of things still can fluctuate this week. We’ll see what’s out there. People are trying to stash guys. We really have not made a determination whether we want to go three on the active or one on the practice squad. It’s fluid, but this week we’ll have just two.
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Some of you call this doing there job? I didnt know that entailed stupidity or wasting time.

The carbon foot print of bringing this bum to Buffalo is reason enough alone to not bother with it, regardless of your opinion on global warming.

Does anyone remember when Jeremy White wanted to draft this clown? Lol

But John Elway is genius!???

All of a sudden, I'm having second thoughts about Beane & Mc"d .  This guy is total crap---why waste your time. Bring in an older vet or a young guy for the practice squad. Why your at it Bill's brass, make a trade for an above average offensive lineman to mix in with our young guys.

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Keep in mind that Tuesday in the NFL is usually the day when teams bring in street free agents for workouts.  This is likely just due dilligence based on the plan McDermott articulated this morning with Allen getting 2nd and scout team reps as a part of his development.

SHHHHH it's easier to believe that Mc Beane have no idea n are scrambling to bring in a QB........?

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I can’t believe people are freaking out over a potential QB #3.

How much better do you think they can do for their 3rd QB? 

He probably has more talent/potential than the average practice squad caliber QB... 

He was injured his first two years, he hasn’t really had a chance to develop. He has a special arm though. If you can get him cheap he would be worth developing for a few years.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me get this straight....the bills have an opportunity to put a former 1st round pick qb on their PRACTICE squad.....and ppl are complaining about that?

PRACTICE SQUAD

I swear to god some of you would complain about winning the super bowl by a damn point

A 1st round pick who has played more like a UDFA. :sick:  Who cares about where he was drafted. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me get this straight....the bills have an opportunity to put a former 1st round pick qb on their PRACTICE squad.....and ppl are complaining about that?

PRACTICE SQUAD

I swear to god some of you would complain about winning the super bowl by a damn point

Jim Mora be like “he said Super Bowl” ?