9-4: Bills Worked Out Paxton Lynch & Ten Other Players Today

26CornerBlitz

26 minutes ago, wppete said:

I want Nate Orchard out of that list. He would be a good SLB and rush the passer.

I really like orchard too but he’s basically Lorax.  Backup SLB over Lacey?  Does he play ST well?  I do like his pass rush ability though 

36 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't remember this.

It was definitely a numbers game behind Peterman, Yates & Cardale.  He had a good preseason with Ravens when they picked him up.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Any chance the Michael Dunn auditioning at OBD being related to Michael Dunn (Dr Loveless) of The Wild Wild West?

Dunn the shorter might not be as bad as some O line candidates we've seen.  Also, we truly could run the 'hide the midget' play.  Can I say that?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He visited with the NYJ today. 

Free agent QB Connor Cook visited the Bills on Tuesday.
The Bills are updating their emergency list after trading AJ McCarron and keeping only two quarterbacks. Waived by the Raiders at final cuts, Cook has the ceiling of a No. 3 quarterback. Sep 4 - 5:59 PM

Busy guy today?

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Please please say that’s not true. Lie if you have to. 

Don’t worry, he was kidding. Connor Cook is currently on the International Space Station. It can’t be true. 

(I thought some detail might make it more believable....) 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:
The Bills are updating their emergency list after trading AJ McCarron and keeping only two quarterbacks. Waived by the Raiders at final cuts, Cook has the ceiling of a No. 3 quarterback. Sep 4 - 5:59 PM

Busy guy today?

Must be.  The close proximity allowed for two visits evidently. 

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Busy guy today?

It’s the internet....you can fake anything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1