[Vague Title] Richie, Richie, Richie SMH

Watkins90

4 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Did I even respond to that??

You are defending this clown as if he got screwed by his boss.

They came to him and asked him to restructure his contract to save cap space, and he agreed to it, voluntarily.

Then he had buyer's remorse and acted like they screwed him.

Guess what?!

Nobody made him sign it.

As usual, you take snippets of information to try and prove a point, but you choose to ignore what doesn't fit your narrative.

I don't know why I even bother with you anymore.

If I’m the Bills, I take care of him for 3 yes of Pro Bowl play and being a good team guy, not cut him off at the knees.

I guess if you think players are stupid, thuggish, pieces of meat, you probably think he got what he deserved.

I can never understand people that have so much disdain for players, but watch the games.

13 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

If I’m the Bills, I take care of him for 3 yes of Pro Bowl play and being a good team guy, not cut him off at the knees.

I guess if you think players are stupid, thuggish, pieces of meat, you probably think he got what he deserved.

I can never understand people that have so much disdain for players, but watch the games.

He.

Signed.

The.

Contract.

What.

Don't.

You.

Understand?

They didn't cut him off at the knees.

He cut himself off at the knees.

He did it to himself.

7 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

He.

Signed.

The.

Contract.

What.

Don't.

You.

Understand?

He did it to himself.

I wasn’t privy to the negotiation.

The Bills got him cheap and he played at a high level. Reward him with a nice contract extension so he could finish his career in Buffalo. Throw him a bone rather than cutting his base salary $3M. They threw away $3.5M to the bust Coleman. I’d rather have seen that money in Richie’s pocket. The Bills didn’t treat the man well. 

Edited by Sky Diver

33 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

He.

Signed.

The.

Contract.

What.

Don't.

You.

Understand?

He did it to himself.

...you're not getting through to the guy.  He's repeatedly shown he's sticking to his narrative, and isn't actually responding to anything you're saying.  You'd actually have a better chance speaking to a wall.  He flat out refuses to comment on the fact that Cogs signed the contract, because that doesn't play into his "poor, abused Richie" storyline.  In fact, he knows it blows it out of the water.

• Like (+1) 1

EFF-Cogs. He signed the contract he was under no under durress too do so. He  made an arse of himself begining in Jacksonville last season.

He let first and foremost the team down. With a childish play on social media.

Then pissed on OBD. Then when completely off the rails. 

He was a good soldier the past three years. He is done, and he knows he needs mental help.

In the least get back on his meds. As for the money story a poster is perpetuating  here.

Who gives a darn? Let it go he has been a POS since he was playing in college. 

He was at one point called the dirtiest player in the league. He sucks more than 

when the Bills signed Conrad Dobler a long time ago. Another POS human. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I wasn’t privy to the negotiation.

The Bills got him cheap and he played at a high level. Reward him with a nice contract extension so he could finish his career in Buffalo. Throw him a bone rather than cutting his base salary $3M. They threw away $3.5M to the bust Coleman. I’d rather have seen that money in Richie’s pocket. The Bills didn’t treat the man well. 

You were privy, because it's been said numerous times.

26 minutes ago, The Red King said:

...you're not getting through to the guy.  He's repeatedly shown he's sticking to his narrative, and isn't actually responding to anything you're saying.  You'd actually have a better chance speaking to a wall.  He flat out refuses to comment on the fact that Cogs signed the contract, because that doesn't play into his "poor, abused Richie" storyline.  In fact, he knows it blows it out of the water.

clearly.

21 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

And now we have a big hole on the offensive line. Penny wise, pound foolish treatment of Richie. Should have made him happy. Glad he fleeced them for $2.15M.

HE TOOK THE CONTRACT.

He decided he wasn't happy AFTER he signed.

2 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

He got $1.15M from his 2016 contract and $1M from his new contract.

Once the injury bug hits, teams will be knocking on his door.

The evidence that he got the $1M is with the evidence that Shady was involved with his ex-gf's assault.  IOW it didn't happen so please stop claiming it did.

But yes, he does get to keep the $1.15M he got from the team 2 years ago.  As I said, he was sorely underpaid in his time with the Bills and deserves to keep it.  Hopefully he saved/invested his money well and I wish him the best of luck in his post-football career because his playing days are done.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

The evidence that he got the $1M is with the evidence that Shady was involved with his ex-gf's assault.  IOW it didn't happen so please stop claiming it did.

But yes, he does get to keep the $1.15M he got from the team 2 years ago.  As I said, he was sorely underpaid in his time with the Bills and deserves to keep it.  Hopefully he saved/invested his money well and I wish him the best of luck in his post-football career because his playing days are done.

Prove that he gave the $1M back.

I don’t think his playing days are done. He can still play at a high level.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

If the Bills OL is as bad as it looked in pre-season, the Bills mend fences and bring him back.

12 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

If the Bills OL is as bad as it looked in pre-season, the Bills mend fences and bring him back.

I gave you the Spotrac link. His dead cap is just $1.15M. 

And again, he’s 35 and his behavior this off-season was incredibly bizarre. In conjunction with his prior history, it’s highly unlikely anyone signs him, much less for more than the $3.65M he was going to make with the Bills.