Breshad Perriman to visit Bills

1 minute ago, billspro said:

It happens all the time. I don’t see why people complain about bringing talented players in for work outs. The Bills are trying to improve the roster. Maybe nothing happens and maybe they find a productive player that needed a change of scenery. There is no harm in looking.

Because him a KB would be the slowest WR core in the NFL

Who cares? They will use physicality and body position to get open underneath. Also big targets for Nate.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Idk why we wouldn’t at least work out Dez. He is better then anyone we have after KB and at least he has shown he can play at a high level in the league we are in. Enough of these nobodies and trying to catch lightning in a bottle. Go work out a proven vet and make him show you he can’t still play.

Because Dez has been slow and terrible the last couple of years and we already have the exact same player younger in KB.

Dez would be an option if he made plays by being physical, but he seems to get stone hands with defenders around.

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Idk why we wouldn’t at least work out Dez. He is better then anyone we have after KB and at least he has shown he can play at a high level in the league we are in. Enough of these nobodies and trying to catch lightning in a bottle. Go work out a proven vet and make him show you he can’t still play.

Dez has already shown he cant play.

Edited by BillsFan17

17 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Graham was an over drafted tiny receiver who ran a 4.41. 

Perriman is a physical specimen who runs a 4.24. He has been inconsistent and dealt with injuries. 

Im taking a chance on a guy like Perriman. 

Have at it.  I don’t like track stars or WRs who catch with their body.

If we sign him I hope it works out.  I doubt we sign him.  If we do, I doubt it works out.

Looks like he didn’t sign with Jets. 

15 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

He couldn't teach his own son to play.

That comment doesn’t make much sense. They aren’t the same talent level, but Brian Robiskie did just fine for the level that he was. It wasn’t fundamentals that he lacked. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like he didn’t sign with Jets. 

I understand that it is difficult to just work a guy out and know whether or not you should sign him. But especially difficult with a guy like that. Who has the measurables and likely catches most everything in practice. It's really in the games when you see that he doesn't look like a solid player, game breaker  or a gamer. 

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I understand that it is difficult to just work a guy out and know whether or not you should sign him. But especially difficult with a guy like that. Who has the measurables and likely catches most everything in practice. It's really in the games when you see that he doesn't look like a solid player, game breaker  or a gamer. 

They all have the game film and that’s why he wasn’t claimed on waivers. Of course, he did “Moss” the great Stephon Gilmore two years ago in the season opener. I can’t erase it from my memory. That catch was a big reason they lost.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They all have the game film and that’s why he wasn’t claimed on waivers. Of course, he did “Moss” the great Stephon Gilmore two years ago in the season opener. I can’t erase it from my memory. That catch was a big reason they lost.

Yep. That's kinda what I mean though. In this workout I can't imagine he doesn't look pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yep. That's kinda what I mean though. In this workout I can't imagine he doesn't look pretty good. 

I imagine they are mainly looking at him because they play the Ravens. Could be wrong though. Interesting that both the Giants and Bills want to work him out - Beane and Gettleman must have together  thought highly of him in his draft process while in Carolina?

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I imagine they are mainly looking at him because they play the Ravens. Could be wrong though. Interesting that both the Giants and Bills want to work him out - Beane and Gettleman must have together  thought highly of him in his draft process while in Carolina?

Honestly I would rather have him on the roster than Foster.  6'2 runs a 4.24 and catches jump balls.  Just like the upside; I understand the drops but Foster has had those too.  So they may be bringing him in just since we are playing the Ravens but I don't think so. 

Edited by ChanticleerBillsFan

7 minutes ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

Honestly I would rather have him on the roster than Foster.  6'2 runs a 4.24 and catches jump balls.  Just like the upside; I understand the drops but Foster has had those too.  So they may be bringing him in just since we are playing the Ravens but I don't think so. 

I definitely agree that Foster’s spot is not safe  and he’s only there because of his speed,  but that he will be replaced if they feel they can find an upgrade and will keep looking to find one.