Hammered a Lot

TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You must wear a hearing aid as your hearing s is obviously off 

On the GPS stuff, be careful. Hopefully Mead sent you a map. If coming from any direction other than South of the stadium, most GPS will send you Southweatwen  to Abbot, and right into Hammers   Problem  is Abbot is closed is front off stadium on games days. You have to access Abbot via Big Tree and take a left into Hammers. 

Also just a heads up.. if you are coming from downtown or Grand Island or the Falls, GPS will send you 190 to 90... don’t do it. Take 190 to 5( skyway)... to 179 Mileateip to McKinley to Soutweatwrn/ Big tree. 

Most GPS WILL not factor in game day traffic. Trust me on this one. 

Abbott not Abbot 

• Like 1

1general please.

Provided we're there by 8:00 we're guaranteed in?

Never been in Hammer's  Lot before. How hard is it to get out after the game?

41 minutes ago, Cnb74 said:

1general please.

Provided we're there by 8:00 we're guaranteed in?

Never been in Hammer's  Lot before. How hard is it to get out after the game?

I would guess so if that's what I posted. Will you be leaving at the same time as everyone else because it's kind of a funnel effect.

I’ll need my usual “where is everyone?” parking spot. 

We like to hang around after. Not really in a rush to get out.  What is the fee to park? Any tips and advice for newbs?

8 hours ago, mrags said:

1 Party for me please. 

Bring Back Fergie will take care of my parking fee. 

Hammer - Do you have a lil’ half spot for Mikey’s “Toy Truck”? I’ll spend $12 to park his Fisher Price Power Wheels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cnb74 said:

We like to hang around after. Not really in a rush to get out.  What is the fee to park? Any tips and advice for newbs?

Since it’s your first time you must pay for someone else’s parking fee. So for you it’s gonna be $50. You will be covering your own parking and Bring Back Fergys parking. 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Hammer - Do you have a lil’ half spot for Mikey’s “Toy Truck”? I’ll spend $12 to park his Fisher Price Power Wheels. 

My toy truck that is longer, wider, taller and has more power than your little Toyota Tonka truck. Sure. Maybe this year me and Ken can park our man trucks next to yours again and make you look like a teenager finally allowed at the adult table on holidays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Since it’s your first time you must pay for someone else’s parking fee. So for you it’s gonna be $50. You will be covering your own parking and Bring Back Fergys parking. 

My toy truck that is longer, wider, taller and has more power than your little Toyota Tonka truck. Sure. Maybe this year me and Ken can park our man trucks next to yours again and make you look like a teenager finally allowed at the adult table on holidays. 

Don’t make me get @Gugny or @CountryCletus vehicles near you or you and @Flutie Flakes will be drooling over our machinery.  

1 prime, the boyst spot, please.

BTW.  I will be defending my belt.

Edited by Boyst62

16 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t make me get @Gugny or @CountryCletus vehicles near you or you and @Flutie Flakes will be drooling over our machinery.  

Me and Ken will have the best and baddest looking vehicles there. Mark it down. You and your Toyota work truck with rubber lined floor and steel rims don’t scare us. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Me and Ken will have the best and baddest looking vehicles there. Mark it down. You and your Toyota work truck with rubber lined floor and steel rims don’t scare us. 

Please bring your tv and hold it up so I can watch pre-game. Thanks bro!! 😄

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Please bring your tv and hold it up so I can watch pre-game. Thanks bro!! 😄

No. I’ll be the one relaxing in the hot tub. We can use your useless bed of a truck as a tv stand. Hopefully the cheap Japanese steel doesn’t crumble from the weight of a 55” TV. 

I think I’d like to get in on this. Bringing the whole family up from Boston. Don’t really know what the difference is between the general and party besides the time difference but 8:30 is probably more doable for our party of 5, all adults. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

1 prime, the boyst spot, please.

BTW.  I will be defending my belt.

Make sure you bring it so I can reclaim my title. 

29 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

I think I’d like to get in on this. Bringing the whole family up from Boston. Don’t really know what the difference is between the general and party besides the time difference but 8:30 is probably more doable for our party of 5, all adults. 

reserve party..and get your dumb butts up early!!! Only one home opener per year and the best @mead107 breakfast stromboli never makes it over to the general lot!

4 hours ago, Cnb74 said:

plan on watching the 4 PM game and having wings as the traffic dies down!. Only advice is bring an empty belly and thirsty throat!

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Real men wear pink ... and drive Versa Notes.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Real men wear pink ... and drive Versa Notes.

In that case, a real man is a short transsexual Peurto Rican. 

• Haha 1

1 party please

Edited by Guffalo

1 Party (easy exit) please and thank you!

I can not wait to see the crew gathered once again - will be there, with VT Beers in hand to sample! 🍻

12 hours ago, mrags said:

In that case, a real man is a short transsexual Peurto Rican. 

I thought he was Dominican.