TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

I know TBD and Hammer's Lot attract a different class of fan, but I did want to provide this public safety notice:

https://www.wkbw.com/news/erie-county-sheriffs-office-table-slamming-is-not-permitted

Hammer has had a sign up for the last few years included on the list is — NO TABLE SLAMMING. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I will give $100 to the charity of choice of the person that can slam @mead107 through a table. 

The way I’ve been eating since I got here, I’m afraid to take a load off and just SIT on a table lest it be misunderstood. Eating your way thru Buffalo takes it’s toll, in many ways....

And no, I won’t go into the Mead tossing competition. 

He might invalidate my coins. 

Well, I guess I win the belt (again). I’m camped out in Hammer’s little building roasting hot dogs on a plug-in griddle and listening to WKBW on my transistor radio. Gonna hang out here until 6am Sunday morning. He’ll never know. Maybe you guys will win next year. Go Bills!

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Well, I guess I win the belt (again). I’m camped out in Hammer’s little building roasting hot dogs on a plug-in griddle and listening to WKBW on my transistor radio. Gonna hang out here until 6am Sunday morning. He’ll never know. Maybe you guys will win next year. Go Bills!

Sneaky ??

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Camping out is not allowed. Otherwise Rockpile would have been a multiple winner for several years.