TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

On 9/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, macaroni said:

My son & I are flying up from Florida for the home opener, problem is that the last time I attended a home game was the year the stadium was built. While I've read many posts about the shenanigans and goings on at Hammer's lot, I have absolutely no idea where it is or how to get there. If someone could message me with either a map or a "GPS-able" address I would love to reserve a General spot for Macaroni & son.

I don't know if anyone answered you...

This thread has a link to a Google Document that may help you:

On 9/7/2018 at 6:51 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Did not know they made those things in the 40’s

For the record, it was the 1840’s, and we were well ahead of the our times but didn’t like to show off.  Quiet visionaries.  Other people in their horse and buggy might be offended, so we named it after a horse and kept it on the down-low.  Kids these days know nothing of history. Our schools have failed....well, YOU. 

May the wind be...in your face! 

• SDS unpinned this topic
On 9/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, Shotgunner said:

1 Party for Kevin

3 of us, but just 1 pickup truck....

Can't wait. You guys will have to heckle my buddy since he's a Charger fan.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

??

Sorry to change it up, but I need to switch this to General because we won't be able to get there until 8am. I am going to edit my original post to reflect the change. 

On 9/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

Once again (19th time) Hammers Lot is hosting the gathering of TBD lowlifes for a day of food, friendship, & general frolicking at the TBDAHOT.       Parking choices... If you would like "Party" area (circle the wagon style-very limited space) or "General" spot (s) please post 1Party or 1General. Party area parking starts at 6:30 am, spots held till 7:30am, General starts at 7am held till 8:30am. Most Importantly you MUST have a large easy to see sign with TBD P or TBD G on it. This makes it easier for us to take care of your parking needs.Also please tell us your name so we can check it off the list. Parking list closes at 9-14-18 6 pm Hammer Time. On a side note, a former Bill will be part of a crew filming a tailgate based program. If your wanted, or skipping work you might be on camera... ??

Any chance i could park there on Saturday night, if other plans fall through? 

Did you get message I sent you?

Thx, Eric.

34 minutes ago, rockpile said:

Any chance i could park there on Saturday night, if other plans fall through? 

Did you get message I sent you?

Thx, Eric.

we know where you are sleeping..Augie is fretting all week about what he is going to wear on Saturday night!

BTW, if this storm hit Richmond I am  not gunna be happy..can't leave if it does

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

we know where you are sleeping..Augie is fretting all week about what he is going to wear on Saturday night!

BTW, if this storm hit Richmond I am  not gunna be happy..can't leave if it does

I’m bringing my sexy stuff, and have a single King, no smoking room. It could make for a cozy and romantic evening. 

You take care of your patient and see how it goes. Important stuff first! Always! You’ll see plenty more games. Green Bay should be great! New for me. 

(But I always hated losing power! No AC, no TV, but it never lasted too long for us, so we were lucky!) 

2 hours ago, dtennity said:

I'm interested in reserving 1 general parking for a 26ft camper/trailer and my Silverado. Is it possible to arrive Saturday evening?

Pm hammer. I believe he has reached his limit on campers.  Do PM him to be sure. 

Edited by mead107
  • Thank you (+1) 1