TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

On 9/3/2018 at 3:26 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

I hear the owner is swell. Also there will be some media (TV cameras) as Pancha Billa  (if you want to meet him do it before the K&M stunt) will be hanging out in Hammers Lot doing interviews. Be Mature. Boring Media whores will be kicked out of the Lot. No refund.

Are you the owner, or one of the guys that runs it with him?

On 9/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

Once again (19th time) Hammers Lot is hosting the gathering of TBD lowlifes for a day of food, friendship, & general frolicking at the TBDAHOT.       Parking choices... If you would like "Party" area (circle the wagon style-very limited space) or "General" spot (s) please post 1Party or 1General. Party area parking starts at 6:30 am, spots held till 7:30am, General starts at 7am held till 8:30am. Most Importantly you MUST have a large easy to see sign with TBD P or TBD G on it. This makes it easier for us to take care of your parking needs.Also please tell us your name so we can check it off the list. Parking list closes at 9-14-18 6 pm Hammer Time. On a side note, a former Bill will be part of a crew filming a tailgate based program. If your wanted, or skipping work you might be on camera... ??

I can now say Aaron Williams is the former Bill who will be shooting a tailgate show based in Hammers Lot. Other tailgating lots will also be included. 

Edited by Hammered a Lot
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

1 party for me please.

This is my first ever visit to Buffalo for a game, and to Buffalo in general.

You sir, are in for a treat!  Especially with the TBD crew (and the general magic that is, Hammer's Lot) - I'm not going to make any promises about the game, but you know, that'll be happening too... ?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Heitz said:

You sir, are in for a treat!  Especially with the TBD crew (and the general magic that is, Hammer's Lot) - I'm not going to make any promises about the game, but you know, that'll be happening too... ?

I know it will be a blast. Kenny has been on my case about getting to a home game and it is finally going to happen. I'll get to see his Pinto Tailgate in it's full splendor.

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I know it will be a blast. Kenny has been on my case about getting to a home game and it is finally going to happen. I'll get to see his Pinto Tailgate in it's full splendor.

Oh great! The Pinto finally explodes! 

(My wife drove one of those rolling bombs when I met her, it always made me nervous.)