TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

29 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

I think I’d like to get in on this. Bringing the whole family up from Boston. Don’t really know what the difference is between the general and party besides the time difference but 8:30 is probably more doable for our party of 5, all adults. 

reserve party..and get your dumb butts up early!!! Only one home opener per year and the best @mead107 breakfast stromboli never makes it over to the general lot!

4 hours ago, Cnb74 said:

We like to hang around after. Not really in a rush to get out.  What is the fee to park? Any tips and advice for newbs?

plan on watching the 4 PM game and having wings as the traffic dies down!. Only advice is bring an empty belly and thirsty throat!

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t make me get @Gugny or @CountryCletus vehicles near you or you and @Flutie Flakes will be drooling over our machinery.  

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Me and Ken will have the best and baddest looking vehicles there. Mark it down. You and your Toyota work truck with rubber lined floor and steel rims don’t scare us. 

Real men wear pink ... and drive Versa Notes.

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t make me get @Gugny or @CountryCletus vehicles near you or you and @Flutie Flakes will be drooling over our machinery.  

Fergy - Are you going to be able to take Gug's Pink Versa in your bed....oh wait, his Versa doesn't fit.  He's too buccu for you and your Toy "O".

16 hours ago, mrags said:

Me and Ken will have the best and baddest looking vehicles there. Mark it down. You and your Toyota work truck with rubber lined floor and steel rims don’t scare us. 

You can take that to the bank my friend!

Thank you Mr. Mead for signing me up!

Edited by Flutie Flakes

I request an early in and early out - so front row please. And I'll  walk the dog

On 9/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

Once again (19th time) Hammers Lot is hosting the gathering of TBD lowlifes for a day of food, friendship, & general frolicking at the TBDAHOT.       Parking choices... If you would like "Party" area (circle the wagon style-very limited space) or "General" spot (s) please post 1Party or 1General. Party area parking starts at 6:30 am, spots held till 7:30am, General starts at 7am held till 8:30am. Most Importantly you MUST have a large easy to see sign with TBD P or TBD G on it. This makes it easier for us to take care of your parking needs.Also please tell us your name so we can check it off the list. Parking list closes at 9-14-18 6 pm Hammer Time. On a side note, a former Bill will be part of a crew filming a tailgate based program. If your wanted, or skipping work you might be on camera... ??

23 hours ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Fergy is going to be devastated that u didn't start the thread LOL

Mike from HHDS is showing up?

5 minutes ago, Bob Lamb said:

I request an early in and early out - so front row please. And I'll  walk the dog

Mike from HHDS is showing up?

So the first time you come to one of these in 15 years I’m not going to be there?

On 9/3/2018 at 3:26 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

I hear the owner is swell. Also there will be some media (TV cameras) as Pancha Billa  (if you want to meet him do it before the K&M stunt) will be hanging out in Hammers Lot doing interviews. Be Mature. Boring Media whores will be kicked out of the Lot. No refund.

The owner is a bit of a butthead. Lisa balances out the duo. I hear the new dog is nasty.