TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

5 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’ve never parked here. Is it a good time?

I hear the owner is swell. Also there will be some media (TV cameras) as Pancha Billa  (if you want to meet him do it before the K&M stunt) will be hanging out in Hammers Lot doing interviews. Be Mature. Boring Media whores will be kicked out of the Lot. No refund.

Edited by Hammered a Lot
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I hear the owner is swell. 

You must wear a hearing aid as your hearing s is obviously off 

1 hour ago, macaroni said:

My son & I are flying up from Florida for the home opener, problem is that the last time I attended a home game was the year the stadium was built. While I've read many posts about the shenanigans and goings on at Hammer's lot, I have absolutely no idea where it is or how to get there. If someone could message me with either a map or a "GPS-able" address I would love to reserve a General spot for Macaroni & son.

On the GPS stuff, be careful. Hopefully Mead sent you a map. If coming from any direction other than South of the stadium, most GPS will send you Southweatwen  to Abbot, and right into Hammers   Problem  is Abbot is closed is front off stadium on games days. You have to access Abbot via Big Tree and take a left into Hammers. 

Also just a heads up.. if you are coming from downtown or Grand Island or the Falls, GPS will send you 190 to 90... don’t do it. Take 190 to 5( skyway)... to 179 Mileateip to McKinley to Soutweatwrn/ Big tree. 

Most GPS WILL not factor in game day traffic. Trust me on this one. 

• Like (+1) 1

Getting a ride into the area so no parking needs for the home opener for me this year. I'll be driving the rest of the season + playoffs. How can someone just walking around help contribute to the party?

Edited by scribo

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You must wear a hearing aid as your hearing s is obviously off 

On the GPS stuff, be careful. Hopefully Mead sent you a map. If coming from any direction other than South of the stadium, most GPS will send you Southweatwen  to Abbot, and right into Hammers   Problem  is Abbot is closed is front off stadium on games days. You have to access Abbot via Big Tree and take a left into Hammers. 

Also just a heads up.. if you are coming from downtown or Grand Island or the Falls, GPS will send you 190 to 90... don’t do it. Take 190 to 5( skyway)... to 179 Mileateip to McKinley to Soutweatwrn/ Big tree. 

Most GPS WILL not factor in game day traffic. Trust me on this one. 

Abbott not Abbot 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Cnb74 said:

1general please.

Provided we're there by 8:00 we're guaranteed in?

Never been in Hammer's  Lot before. How hard is it to get out after the game?

I would guess so if that's what I posted. Will you be leaving at the same time as everyone else because it's kind of a funnel effect.

2 hours ago, Cnb74 said:

We like to hang around after. Not really in a rush to get out.  What is the fee to park? Any tips and advice for newbs?

Since it’s your first time you must pay for someone else’s parking fee. So for you it’s gonna be $50. You will be covering your own parking and Bring Back Fergys parking. 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Hammer - Do you have a lil’ half spot for Mikey’s “Toy Truck”? I’ll spend $12 to park his Fisher Price Power Wheels. 

My toy truck that is longer, wider, taller and has more power than your little Toyota Tonka truck. Sure. Maybe this year me and Ken can park our man trucks next to yours again and make you look like a teenager finally allowed at the adult table on holidays. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Since it’s your first time you must pay for someone else’s parking fee. So for you it’s gonna be $50. You will be covering your own parking and Bring Back Fergys parking. 

My toy truck that is longer, wider, taller and has more power than your little Toyota Tonka truck. Sure. Maybe this year me and Ken can park our man trucks next to yours again and make you look like a teenager finally allowed at the adult table on holidays. 

Don’t make me get @Gugny or @CountryCletus vehicles near you or you and @Flutie Flakes will be drooling over our machinery.  

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Me and Ken will have the best and baddest looking vehicles there. Mark it down. You and your Toyota work truck with rubber lined floor and steel rims don’t scare us. 

Please bring your tv and hold it up so I can watch pre-game. Thanks bro!! ?

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Please bring your tv and hold it up so I can watch pre-game. Thanks bro!! ?

No. I’ll be the one relaxing in the hot tub. We can use your useless bed of a truck as a tv stand. Hopefully the cheap Japanese steel doesn’t crumble from the weight of a 55” TV.