TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

Once again (19th time) Hammers Lot is hosting the gathering of TBD lowlifes for a day of food, friendship, & general frolicking at the TBDAHOT.       Parking choices... If you would like "Party" area (circle the wagon style-very limited space) or "General" spot (s) please post 1Party or 1General. Party area parking starts at 6:30 am, spots held till 7:30am, General starts at 7am held till 8:30am. Most Importantly you MUST have a large easy to see sign with TBD P or TBD G on it. This makes it easier for us to take care of your parking needs.Also please tell us your name so we can check it off the list. Parking list closes at 9-14-18 6 pm Hammer Time. On a side note, a former Bill will be part of a crew filming a tailgate based program. If your wanted, or skipping work you might be on camera... ??

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I’ve never parked here. Is it a good time?

You sir, can park at Salvoters..you will have a better time there!?

Yes, it's a great time. 

Hammer..In for 2 cars ..prime party spots please.

plenz and mlenz for the names...but please remeber @Augie is responsible for payment..he is a Hammer Virgin!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

You sir, can park at Salvoters..you will have a better time there!?

Yes, it's a great time. 

Hammer..In for 2 cars ..prime party spots please.

plenz and mlenz for the names...but please remeber @Augie is responsible for payment..he is a Hammer Virgin!!!!

How much is parking at Salvatore’s? Do they have a shuttle? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

How much is parking at Salvatore’s? Do they have a shuttle? ?

why yes, its called the Draft Jacuzzi Special for Sean bus!!!! And its free!!!!

Just get your dumb ass in Hammers ..best lot by a ton ...always fun and you get to meet swell gents like Maed and myself! @Augie will be there too as my date, but we can keep him locked in the truck

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

why yes, its called the Draft Jacuzzi Special for Sean bus!!!! And its free!!!!

Just get your dumb ass in Hammers ..best lot by a ton ...always fun and you get to meet swell gents like Maed and myself! @Augie will be there too as my date, but we can keep him locked in the truck

This is sounding like more and more fun all the time!!! If you see a hand sticking out of a tail light, shake it. I’d love to meet you all! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

My son & I are flying up from Florida for the home opener, problem is that the last time I attended a home game was the year the stadium was built. While I've read many posts about the shenanigans and goings on at Hammer's lot, I have absolutely no idea where it is or how to get there. If someone could message me with either a map or a "GPS-able" address I would love to reserve a General spot for Macaroni & son.