“You Pick The Bills” Contest! Predict All 16 Games This Season

BuffaloRush

12 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Let me check on it

Yeah I can’t post the entire results without giving everyone access to all scores.  That’s why I said I’d only post the top 20. 

I would be pumped if Dunkirk Don wins it all

I bet.

I got 9-7 without much trouble, but if the Jets or Phins are suddenly good there could be a swing there. If we win more than 1 of the first 4, maybe we do better? Sounds crazy maybe I'm still on a koolaid hangover.

16 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I came up with 9 wins, pretty easily.

You are one of the most confounding posters to me on here. 

I'll say I generally have a negative outlook on the team this year, and perhaps the future. Yet I find you reasonable to some extent regarding extremely negative posters.

Yet then you say 9 wins this year and I just... I wish to be wrong but idk how anyone sees that. I'm sure you have your reasons.

15 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Popular? I can't change the dial fast enough when that segment comes on. Simon never picks the Bills for an upset and always has them going 6-10 or 7-9. 

Radio at at its worst.

I enjoy the segment. I find it self deprecating and enjoyable. Now if someone who doesn't follow the team says the same things, which they do, I get irritated. So I understand it. It's kind of like my family brothers can rip on my brother, but an acquaintance can't. If that makes any sense

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You are one of the most confounding posters to me on here. 

I'll say I generally have a negative outlook on the team this year, and perhaps the future. Yet I find you reasonable to some extent regarding extremely negative posters.

Sweep of fish/Jets = 4

Wins against Baltimore, Tennessee, Detroit and Chicago = 4

Upset against chargers = 1

Total: 9

That segment is the worst segment in radio. Effing terrible and I turn it off immediately when it comes on. Their celebration of stupidity is an embarrassment to the station.

Please run these contest proposals through me. This is very similar to @LABillzFan running his "Dinner is on me smartass" Bills game predication contest that he has been doing forever.

I'm not sure if he is doing it this year, but I would have liked to check in with him first. Announcing contests on your own runs the risks of conflicting with activities I may have already planned.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, SDS said:

That segment is the worst segment in radio. Effing terrible and I turn it off immediately when it comes on. Their celebration of stupidity is an embarrassment to the station.

Please run these contest proposals through me. This is very similar to @LABillzFan running his "Dinner is on me smartass" Bills game predication contest that he has been doing forever.

I'm not sure if he is doing it this year, but I would have liked to check in with him first. Announcing contests on your own runs the risks of conflicting with activities I may have already planned.

Thanks.

Sorry about that.  I wasn’t sure what the protocol was.  I will run everything by you from now on.  

11 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Sorry about that.  I wasn’t sure what the protocol was.  I will run everything by you from now on.  

This is a general message to everyone, not just you...

Anything aimed at the entire community: contests, fund raisers, etc... should be run through me. It helps keeps things orderly and avoids conflicts. Thanks... 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

As if you had a chance at winning this thing?? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

As long as you come through with at least one drunken rant post this season, I'll consider it a success!  Richard Cranium!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I don't think LA ran his contest this year :(

I opted out of doing the contest this year. It was all fun and games until some panties got twisted by the minds of people where I had, unbeknownst to me, been living rent free for many years. It degraded the intended fun, so instead of giving the opportunity to drag down the board, I opted to take a year off.

Thanks, @SDS for the consideration. It's much appreciated. Maybe we'll try again next year.