“You Pick The Bills” Contest! Predict All 16 Games This Season

BuffaloRush

I’m in a 20 person, season long pool picking just winners. NOBODY picked Buffalo this week. (not even me..?)

There’s $$ involved. I’m definitely in the ‘Peterman Must prove he doesn’t suck’ group.

If the Bills pull a shocker, at least I won’t lose a spot..

On 9/4/2018 at 8:21 PM, eanyills said:

Apparently I think the Bills are going 6-10. Tennessee, Indy, Jacksonville, NYJ, Miami x2

Thats kind of depressing. 

So trade Lions for Jags and I am right with you at 6-10.  Bills' draw of the NFC North an AFC South brings more competitive teams than last year's schedule.  Can't see Bills foing 6-2 at home this year and they will be hard pressed to get 3 wins on the road like last year.  4-4 at home and 2-6 on the road this year

3-13

Wins against the Jets, Bears, and Fish at home.

Offense is going to be atrocious. Line is a disaster.

I'm a huge fan of this regime but if they don't make serious improvements in the off season to the offensive line and get weapons for Josh Allen they both need to be on hot seat going into next year.

• SDS unpinned this topic
On 9/3/2018 at 8:59 AM, joesixpack said:

I came up with 9 wins, pretty easily.

On 9/3/2018 at 9:19 AM, Happy Gilmore said:

Thanks for putting this together.  Agree with Joe ^^^, not hard to get 9 wins.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:33 PM, Shotgunner said:

I bet.

I got 9-7 without much trouble, but if the Jets or Phins are suddenly good there could be a swing there. If we win more than 1 of the first 4, maybe we do better? Sounds crazy maybe I'm still on a koolaid hangover.

Was the Ravens one of your 9 wins? So I guess 8-8 now?