Dear Miami

RaoulDuke79

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Osu got one of your flips, RB Marcus Crowley. 3 star but Florida player of the year, looks great on film. Why do you think Richt isn’t recruiting well? He seemed to do well at UGA.

I'm trying to figure it out. I had posted this on the Miami board to get some other theories.

1. The uncertainty of the QB situation. It seemed like Richt had no real clue as to who the starter should be. He kept shuffling Perry and Rozier line he was just throwing something at the wall and hoping one would get a hot hand. 2. The lack of QB development (Richts son John is the QB coach) Rozier seemed to regress instead of showing any signs of progress, and Perry really didn't display any flashes of brilliance either. Again, possibly due to the constant rotation or just simply the inability of John Richt to develop a QB. 3. The offensive scheme, or lack thereof. 96th in the FBS. 4. Consecutive losses to Virginia, BC, Duke & GT. 5. Manny leaving and taking the head coaching job at Temple. 

The thing that boggles my mind is that last year we had a top 10 class and right now were sitting somewhere around 43.

On this date, 2003 the pass intended for Chris Gamble fell incomplete and the Miami Hurricanes were about to become BCS national champs...

UNTIL...

A phantom PI call was made on Glenn Sharpe giving OSU a fresh set of downs, deflating the entire deserving Hurricanes team and OSU took adavantage, scored on the possession and eventually “won” in 2OT.

What an ass call that still bothers me to this very day.

This still bothers me... 

Ohio State wins the game in regulation if not for a blatant, indisputable missed holding call committed by a Miami DB. OSU kneels to run out the clock FTW if that call is made. If that’s not enough... Gamble actually caught that call inbounds! If the refs review it and correctly give him the catch... again, game over. OSU screwed twice on same play.

Should never have gone to OT. However! Miami had a 1st & goal at the 2 after an end zone pass interference call on OSU in double OT (sound familiar?) 

Miami got stoned on 4 additional plays so OSU won. Yes, that’s 7 plays within the 3 yard line to win the game. Nada.

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 1/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, YoloinOhio said:

This still bothers me... 

Ohio State wins the game in regulation if not for a blatant, indisputable missed holding call committed by a Miami DB. OSU kneels to run out the clock FTW if that call is made. If that’s not enough... Gamble actually caught that call inbounds! If the refs review it and correctly give him the catch... again, game over. OSU screwed twice on same play.

Should never have gone to OT. However! Miami had a 1st & goal at the 2 after an end zone pass interference call on OSU in double OT (sound familiar?) 

Miami got stoned on 4 additional plays so OSU won. Yes, that’s 7 plays within the 3 yard line to win the game. Nada.

Ya, but y’all decapitated Willis’s knee..

So it cancels out.

Canes were robbed.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

This tagging is unacceptable. @Gugny @Mike in Horseheads @CountryCletus @ExiledInIllinois agree with me. 

I've said it before and I will again, my tags say do not remove by penalty of law! Now if some one knows a good lawyer let me know and I will reconsider

• 3 months later...

Well......this ***** show of a program has hit a new low today. I'm usually all for giving coaches 3 years minimum, but Manny Diaz is in way over his head and needs to get packing. The team was better when they were on probation.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.