Dear Miami

RaoulDuke79

This was one of the most piss poor efforts that I've ever witnessed on a football field. I've been a supporter or Richt, but when you bring your son in as a QB coach, who really has no experience, and our ****ty QB looks worse than ever, it may be time to re-think the strategy. What a miserable way to start the season. Zero heart, zero effort and zero results.  There's a long, long way to go before the "U" is a real contender.

• Sad 1

I remember the Miami fans here arguing that Richt would have better results when he was hired because "The U" was a magical place whose talent level simply dwarfed every other location in the country, and fairies would rise up out of the stadium and make it all work out (I may be taking some dramatic liberties).

So far, same old Richt. He'll win a bunch of games with talent, but no matter how much he has his teams still come out over confident and unprepared. Happened over and over at UGA.

Edited by Acantha
  • Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great game BC ran over Miami tonight.

Really liken the Boston offense.

They run a 3 TE offense were they can smash mouth or spread with multiple formations ; out wide , tight, wing, H Back and Full Back. They also have Two 250 pound Tailbacks, Dylan is fast and is shifty. They ran a Philly Philly and a Philly Philly option with two receivers in play. Try to find the game on replay if you can. (Probably won't happen but it would be fun to see us run a offense like that).

TE Sweeney would look good in a Bills uniform

52 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Great game BC ran over Miami tonight.

Really liken the Boston offense.

They run a 3 TE offense were they can smash mouth or spread with multiple formations ; out wide , tight, wing, H Back and Full Back. They also have Two 250 pound Tailbacks, Dylan is fast and is shifty. They ran a Philly Philly and a Philly Philly option with two receivers in play. Try to find the game on replay if you can. (Probably won't happen but it would be fun to see us run a offense like that).

TE Sweeney would look good in a Bills uniform

I think the multiple TE offense is great. I think the NFL will be going that way. They already are starting to. Short passes to a big guy is impossible to defend. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well well well, between the NFL and college football this could very well pan out to be the worst overall football season of my life....maybe 12 wins over/under......go Liverpool ?

I feel your pain. This football season has sucked for me. Brutal week in particular. 

11 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

I think the multiple TE offense is great. I think the NFL will be going that way. They already are starting to. Short passes to a big guy is impossible to defend. 

On the defensive side of the ball BC's DE Zach Allen is rated as a first rounder but I think their NT Ray Smith is a pitbull, he made A TON of plays last night and really took on double teams well. He is considered a late rounder and wouldn't mind picking him up.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• 3 weeks later...

So they just dismissed Jeff Thomas, our best offensive player.  I really have no idea what's going on with this organization.  I do have pretty strong feelings on Richt though. 

1. He's a stubborn bastard who seems completely oblivious or willfully ignorant that he shouldn't be calling plays.

2. His son and wife should in no way shape or form be on the payroll. 

3. He got a contract extension for garnering the money for an indoor practice facility..

4. Recruits are jumping ship left and right. 

All things considered,  it's hard to grade him any higher than Golden or Shannon at this point in his tenure. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Mark Richt has this program in as bad of shape as it was since the Nevin Shapiro scandal. Quite an accomplishment I must say.

Osu got one of your flips, RB Marcus Crowley. 3 star but Florida player of the year, looks great on film. Why do you think Richt isn’t recruiting well? He seemed to do well at UGA.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.