Pre Season's Over, Post Your W/L Prediction

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

If you think minimum 8, you are all but calling them a playoff team. This with no blocking and either a rookie, or a historically bad qb.

As my man Bill Lumberg said, "I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree."

It’s  your prerogative to be wrong.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

09/09@ Ravens - L

09/16Chargers - L

09/23@ Vikings - L

09/30@ Packers - L

10/07Titans - W

10/14@ Texans - L

10/21@ Colts - W

10/29Patriots - L

11/04Bears - W

11/11@ Jets - L 

11/25Jaguars - W (no way we lose to these !@#$s again)

12/02@ Dolphins - L

12/09Jets - W

12/16Lions - W

12/23@ Patriots - L

12/30Dolphins - W

7-9.

Freddie, I like the committment here and the spirit shown with the Jags pick!!

• Like (+1) 1

i'm going 10-6,  maybe even 11-5.  losses to minny, gb....patsx2 then probably @texans.(5)         we probably drop one we shouldn't ie. jags at home or jets on the road. (6)

however!!!!!! if, trent...( i can't tell if it's my knee or my groin) murphy don't show up and lorax can't fill the void with a dozen sacks,  7-9.  

no pass rush will kill us.

i believe after we have locked up a wildcard spot,  we give josh the last game against the dolphins at home.

Edited by billsredneck1

Was ready to say 6-10 before the McCarron trade, but now I'm going with 5-11. Not that I think AJ is that great; I just have no confidence in either guy left. At least having a third guy around, who's a proper NFL veteran and has had occasional moments of good play, would help a bit. 

As it is, I think Peterman starts until we're about 1-4, then Allen starts the rest of the way.

we'll be fine.  sniffin for another WC.  gloves are off once the regular season starts.  

Man, I don’t even want to know how the OL will look if the opposing teams DL takes their gloves off...