09/23@ Vikings - L

09/30@ Packers - L

10/07Titans - W

10/14@ Texans - L

10/21@ Colts - W

10/29Patriots - L

11/04Bears - W

11/11@ Jets - L 

11/25Jaguars - W (no way we lose to these !@#$s again)

12/02@ Dolphins - L

12/09Jets - W

12/16Lions - W

12/23@ Patriots - L

12/30Dolphins - W

7-9.

Sadly, 6-10. 

I really thought Groy would be fine at C and Miller would play well in a new scheme.  So far the line looks worse than the linebackers.  

But it is still preseason and as has been pointed out we should take a wait and see approach.

If they win at Baltimore and at home against the Chargers, then I reserve the right to change my prediction to 9-7

I'll say 8-8. I could see them anywhere between 6 and 9 wins, though.

I remember last year thinking the team would get 6 or 7 wins. I expected a step back because of new coaches, new schemes, and lots of new players. If they got to 8 wins I was going to be very impressed. They got 9 and the playoffs, which really impressed me.

Before the Bengal game I was thinking 9-7 could happen if Josh Allen was the starter.  After the Bengal game, I thought Josh Allen should sit until we see what this OL is really about.  It was such a bad performance by the OL vs the bengals that I thought we might not win 2 games.  After the dust settled, I feel that the OL can’t possibly be as bad as they were against the bengals ever again.  So maybe we can win 6 games.  But the reality is, we actually can be as bad as they were vs the bengals.  They only played just over a half. Imagine another 1.75 quarters of football from the starters that game?  It actually could  be worse. I’ll go with 5-11 based on the OL being the worst in the league and our run d being in the mix for the same honor.  Shady, 3 of our DBs and Jerry can play. We have some young possible cornerstone pieces in place Edmunds, Phillips, Milano, taron, Dawkins, Zay (yes I mentioned zay).  If Star and Murphy can live up to their contracts, we may be in the runnng to sneak in like last year.....but that OL is bad.  

6 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

09/09@ Ravens - L

09/16Chargers - L

09/23@ Vikings - L

09/30@ Packers - L

10/07Titans - W

10/14@ Texans - L

10/21@ Colts - W

10/29Patriots - L

11/04Bears - W

11/11@ Jets - L 

11/25Jaguars - W (no way we lose to these !@#$s again)

12/02@ Dolphins - L

12/09Jets - W

12/16Lions - W

12/23@ Patriots - L

12/30Dolphins - W

7-9.

If they atart 0-4 they are totally cratering, not finishing 7-5

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Lame. Minimum 8 wins. They’ll seeep the jets and fish.

If you think minimum 8, you are all but calling them a playoff team. This with no blocking and either a rookie, or a historically bad qb.

As my man Bill Lumberg said, "I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree."