Week 1: Ravens Game Preparation - Nathan Peterman & Groy Starting

/dev/null

Against Ravens, NP starts his journey to Canton … quick tosses to RBs and TEs, dupe the CBs up to the line, then go over the top to Zay … he will channel Joe Cool Montana … he will be heralded as Nate the Great … he will return the Bills to the glory days on the early 90s  … not sure if he'll bring the Lombardi to OBD … I'll let you know by game 5.  BTW, it's late for me, and maybe this is just a dream.

5 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

How quickly Bills fans fall right back into the trap of supporting mediocre scrubish QBs, every time, every poll, I remember our knowledgeable QB fans had the same support for Kelly Holcomb, Craig Nall, Jeff Tuel, Kyle Orton and so on and so on and so on, you guys just can't accept that we draft a top flight QB and he needs to start in order to develop.

I think this is a little different.  No one believes NP is taking us to the Super Bowl.  I think most just want to give Josh a chance to learn a little bit on the sideline before he takes the field, which is inevitable.  Just a question when. 

5 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

How quickly Bills fans fall right back into the trap of supporting mediocre scrubish QBs, every time, every poll, I remember our knowledgeable QB fans had the same support for Kelly Holcomb, Craig Nall, Jeff Tuel, Kyle Orton and so on and so on and so on, you guys just can't accept that we draft a top flight QB and he needs to start in order to develop.

As of right now, all we have to choose from is "mediocre scrubish QBs".

It was Kyle Orton or EJ.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 hours ago, COTC said:

Nate peterman starting?? Huh?? 

peterman starting = tank 

They are looking to improve, not tank. 

Smh @ sal. 

Sounds like you haven't been paying attention.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Guys... seriously...?

This just feels obvious.

It's always been Allen.

It's why I've been calling it since OTAs.

Crucify me if I'm wrong. I'm not like some on this board who just run away when they're wrong.

But Allen starting has been pretty close to inevitable since we traded up to get him and didn't try to get a proven, viable alternative in front of him.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Guys... seriously...?

This just feels obvious.

It's always been Allen.

It's why I've been calling it since OTAs.

Crucify me if I'm wrong. I'm not like some on this board who just run away when they're wrong.

But Allen starting has been pretty close to inevitable since we traded up to get him and didn't try to get a proven, viable alternative in front of him.

Really? You think Allen is going to start? No way. That’s surprising! ?

We all know Allen is going to start at some point. It’s just a matter of when that point is. It may not be opening day despite what you believe.