Tracker: Bills' 2018 Practice Squad - All Ten Spots Now Filled

26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Trades him for a first and a fourth because we didn't want to pay him, but your point is valid.

yeah, I know .... and while we appear to have a good one now in Dawkins. it still irks me we let a perennial all-pro go at one of the most important positions on the field because we didn't want to pay him ....I'll get over it someday, a few years after he is enshrined in Canton, maybe? ?

Edited by CSBill

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Seriously?    In case you missed it, a bunch of AJM's challenges in Game 4 were handling low, high, and slow shotgun snaps.

Now the Bills may have felt he had potential and was worth developing on PS, but a spot on the 53?  Eyebrows raised at Belicheck.

Yes but Groy can play center and Bodine is a waste of a roster spot, he was terrible in the PS.

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so gang, is the "old way" of incremental cuts down to 53 better...OR....do you prefer the 90 to 53 cliff dive...OR...a non-issue?....just curious.............

The incremental cut way forced teams to play better players in the 4th preseason.

I think it's fine the new way.

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The incremental cut way forced teams to play better players in the 4th preseason.

I think it's fine the new way.

....thanks bud for your assessment....initially thought thew old way gave players a better opportunity to hook on elsewhere, but the end result is probably the same...:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Larry Lightfoot named to a 2019 futures contract for the Bills. Must have liked what they saw in minicamp from him. Florida Atlantic product with alot of upside. @salcarpaccio

....wonder if it's Gordon's kid?......

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

Jets scheduled to work out former Ravens WR Breshad Perriman on Monday, per source

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1