Michigan at Notre Dame

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Home games against Wisconsin and Penn St, road games at MSU and OSU, mix in Northwestern and Maryland... seems like a rough road to me. 

Let’s see if they can get to Maryland at 4-1....

Penn State and MSU did their best to **** the bed this week or maybe they really aren’t any good.

26 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Roughly the 500th time I’ve watched ND win and I don’t have a clue what they did on O or D.

LOL

Happy with the win and the defense looked good (though the pass rush dropped off significantly in the second half), but I sure hope they figure out an offense.  The scoring was mostly Winbush throwing it up for grabs and hoping the WR came down with it.  I wish ND would recruit a real QB one of these years.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

LOL

Happy with the win and the defense looked good (though the pass rush dropped off significantly in the second half), but I sure hope they figure out an offense.  The scoring was mostly Winbush throwing it up for grabs and hoping the WR came down with it.  I wish ND would recruit a real QB one of these years.

They have a kid from Pittsburgh who was a pretty big recruit who is a freshman. Ohio state wanted him. 

50 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

LOL

Getting real QBs has never been a high priority of top programs for 40 years.

most top programs have run an option or wishbone or ANYTHING besides what the NFL model for elite success obviously requires

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

I only saw the first quarter, and saw 2 BS penalties called on Michigan.

Hate losing the first game, but they can still rebound and make a run.

There is talent on this team on both sides of the ball. The offense will get better, as they have a lot of young players on that side.

Unfortunately the bitching and moaning of not winning a big game is going to go on all season long. :censored::censored::censored:

Each season gives us two, rarely three teams that are legit playoff contenders, which is all that seems to matter in 2018

(rabid alumni fans can cling to their conference standings and pretend to ignore the “mythical” national championship)

Ohio State is in the conversation, and a few hyped Big Ten teams played themselves out of the conversation already

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I only saw the first quarter, and saw 2 BS penalties called on Michigan.

Hate losing the first game, but they can still rebound and make a run.

There is talent on this team on both sides of the ball. The offense will get better, as they have a lot of young players on that side.

Unfortunately the bitching and moaning of not winning a big game is going to go on all season long. :censored::censored::censored:

What did you think of Patterson? I thought mccaffrey looked ok 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.