Michigan at Notre Dame

YoloinOhio

Patterson is an upgrade from what they had last year but that’s a low bar. They had 8 passing TDs all season ...

Just now, row_33 said:

Irish always run a tinker toy semi-option game, rarely have we seen a drop back and throw gsme

Brian Kelly is usually red faced and yelling at his QB and benching him by mid-way thru the 2nd qtr so this is progress I guess 

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Patterson is an upgrade from what they had last year but that’s a low bar. They had 8 passing TDs all season ...

Brian Kelly is usually red faced and yelling at his QB and benching him by mid-way thru the 2nd qtr so this is progress I guess 

Not really a glamour job to be a QB at ND, sometimes the media anoints one messiah without a reason to and he flames out huge in the NFL

Just came here to start a thread titled "Michigan and Harbaugh: Why Do They Still Suck?"  but I guess this thread will work. :thumbsup:

So for real, how is Harbaugh still putting out flat, weak teams? When he went to Michigan I was looking forward to the Michigan/Ohio, Harbaugh/Meyer rivalry really heating up and giving us some legendary games. But man, what a disappointment.

I'd think he'd be on the hot seat, but didnt he just sign like a 20 year extension, or something ridiculous?

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Just came here to start a thread titled "Michigan and Harbaugh: Why Do They Still Suck?"  but I guess this thread will work. :thumbsup:

So for real, how is Harbaugh still putting out flat, weak teams? When he went to Michigan I was looking forward to the Michigan/Ohio, Harbaugh/Meyer rivalry really heating up and giving us some legendary games. But man, what a disappointment.

I'd think he'd be on the hot seat, but didnt he just sign like a 20 year extension, or something ridiculous?

He needs to find someone who can put something resembling an offensive on the field.

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

He needs to find someone who can put something resembling an offensive on the field.

They’ve had a good to great defense since he’s been there, but their offense has been really slow and boring. It’s the opposite of what I expected since he’s supposed to be an offensive guru. And he still hasn’t developed a QB, thought that was his forte. Oh and his recruiting which I also expected to be strong has been a pile of crap. 

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I fully believe Harbaugh is a top level coach but he hasn’t delivered on big games.

Me too, which is why its so surprising that they are still this soft and bad.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They’ve had a good to great defense since he’s been there, but their offense has been really slow and boring. It’s the opposite of what I expected since he’s supposed to be an offensive guru. And he still hasn’t developed a QB, thought that was his forte. Oh and his recruiting which I also expected to be strong has been a pile of crap. 

All of this. Yes. Very confusing.

Also, I recently watched the first few episodes of Michigan's All or Nothing and was underwhelmed and not impressed with Harbaugh on that either. I guess I over-estimated him?

Edited by DrDawkinstein

19 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

As a Penn St fan, I hope Michigan keeps Harbaugh around another 20 years :devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.