Michigan at Notre Dame

YoloinOhio

Too much yellow on the game screen, the down and yard portion looks like a penalty flag is thrown during the play 

Targeting call overturned against Bama, it wasn’t nearly as blatant as the Michigan play.

i guess they’ll throw the flag on anything close and let the review make the final call

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Too much yellow on the game screen, the down and yard portion looks like a penalty flag is thrown during the play 

Targeting call overturned against Bama, it wasn’t nearly as blatant as the Michigan play.

i guess they’ll throw the flag on anything close and let the review make the final call

You should have seen the App St@Penn St.  App St's shoes are yellow, it looked like flags on every play

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You should have seen the App St@Penn St.  App St's shoes are yellow, it looked like flags on every play

Like when Carlisle Indian College came out with football decals sewn on the front of their jerseys in the Jim Thorpe era?

Boise was allowed to have the same colour jerseys as their home field, gave me a migraine and seemed every game was in a downpour

I was there when LLLoyd Carr started at home with no prep at all for Appy St. And there thenext week as Carr wasn’t even 2 percent ready for Oregon’s no huddle triple option, that could have wound up 210-0. Heckuva start that was for Michigan’s two home games.

Thank you for making it BLUE on the screen now!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.